9/4 White Sox at Twins

flavum

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 4, 2016 -> 04:41 PM)
Trading Robertson has to happen this winter. 6 blown saves it feels like 15

Actually has 7 now... like 14-15 in the past two seasons.

The most in MLB.

Roberston's fastball just isn't that great... and he lacks the mental fortitude.

He just always looks scared to me out there.

QUOTE (harkness @ Sep 4, 2016 -> 06:08 PM)
Actually has 7 now... like 14-15 in the past two seasons.

The most in MLB.

Roberston's fastball just isn't that great... and he lacks the mental fortitude.

He just always looks scared to me out there.

His fastball is fine. It is what it always has been. He is having a tough time throwing strikes.

Edited by Dick Allen

Well now they've lost a game 13-11 this season (the season changing Texas Two-Step game) and now they've won a game 13-11.

I'll say this much for them, this is a bad team, a ton of holes...but they haven't been mailing it in. At least not that I can tell.

13th game this year they won when losing in the 7th inning or later.

Pitching just horrible again out of the starter and the bullpen blew another one but all well in the end.

One question though...where was this Jose' the first three months when the Sox still had a shot?

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Sep 4, 2016 -> 06:44 PM)
Well now they've lost a game 13-11 this season (the season changing Texas Two-Step game) and now they've won a game 13-11.

I'll say this much for them, this is a bad team, a ton of holes...but they haven't been mailing it in. At least not that I can tell.

13th game this year they won when losing in the 7th inning or later.

Pitching just horrible again out of the starter and the bullpen blew another one but all well in the end.

One question though...where was this Jose' the first three months when the Sox still had a shot?

Mark

with this current bull pen and pitching staff... 3 current jose's wouldn't be enough