Majority Whip Steve Scalise Shot at Charity Baseball Practice

caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:05 AM)
I'll bet a million dollars that's not from today...it is from the idea that everyone needs to participate and have their voices heard, protest, Kaine is not speaking literally. Probably during the general election campaign or just after Nov. 8.

Or what about Trump saying everyone in the audience should exercise their Second Amendment rights on Hillary last year?

Never said nor implied it was from today. But I recall not long ago when talk even tamer than that was blamed for Giffords shooting. At least until it turned out he was a Dem too. Dems talk up violent protest, tacitly endorse the violence as long as it is against the 'other side', cheer for convicted terrorists in parades and have them as advisors and friends. You don't have to ORDER people to do that, they will do what you want to please the masters. Dems own this.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:07 AM)
I'm surprised it took Alpha so long.

I'm working. And the 'let's just wait and see' I am seeing here so far is just sickening, because you know if it were the Dem team that got shot the speculation would be 20 pages already.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 09:07 AM)
I'm surprised it took Alpha so long.

You had a mod reacting to a screen grab that was totally taken out of context...just to fan the flames further.

Which is why inevitably there will be more shootings. And Bernie Sanders will be answering uncomfortable gun control questions himself by the end of the day..

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:12 AM)
Tim Kaine says Democrats need to oppose Trump, so Democrats own a guy shooting at Congressmen at a baseball game?

yes. Read my post a few up from yours again. Live by your own rules. (not you personally) Guilty by association.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 09:08 AM)
Never said nor implied it was from today. But I recall not long ago when talk even tamer than that was blamed for Giffords shooting. At least until it turned out he was a Dem too. Dems talk up violent protest, tacitly endorse the violence as long as it is against the 'other side', cheer for convicted terrorists in parades and have them as advisors and friends. You don't have to ORDER people to do that, they will do what you want to please the masters. Dems own this.

Your response to this: Donald Trump Suggests ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Act Against Hillary Clinton

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/polit...ry-clinton.html

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:11 AM)
I'm working. And the 'let's just wait and see' I am seeing here so far is just sickening, because you know if it were the Dem team that got shot the speculation would be 20 pages already.

And that behavior would apparently be correct, according to you, right? The correct thing to do is speculate and blame the leaders of the other side?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:16 AM)
Your response to this: Donald Trump Suggests ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Act Against Hillary Clinton

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/polit...ry-clinton.html

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

You forgot to add " and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures."

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 09:54 AM)
https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson

Seems quite the Democrat follower and perhaps a BernieBro, at least according to his Facebook page. And now a bunch of people are lambasting him on his own page. Wonder how ling until it is taken down.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:01 AM)
kaine.jpg

Dems own this, like it or not. poor taste or not.

More disgusting s***.

Seriously, I hope none of the three of you I've called out ever complain about the polarization in politics, or politicians making tragedies into opportunities. Congress people are just amplifications. You all need to look in the mirror.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:01 AM)
kaine.jpg

Dems own this, like it or not. poor taste or not.

Sure alpha

https://twitter.com/randpaul/status/746022114042478592

Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul

.@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

11:48 AM · Jun 23, 2016

Hodgkinson is dead. So we will never have his side to this...not from his own mouth. Unless he told his wife.

Apparently he'd been living in the DC area the past couple of months.

Hodgkinson's wife told ABC News that her husband had been living in Alexandria, Virginia, for the past two months. Hodgkinson left his job as a "home inspector, mold/air quality tester," according to his Facebook page.

Hodgkinson has an extensive history of traffic violations and petty offenses in St. Clair County, Illinois, spanning from 1989 to 2011, according to online county court records.

The vast majority of the cases are traffic violations and nearly all of them were later dismissed. The most recent conviction on his record was for a “petty offense” of failure to obtain an electrical contractor’s license in 2009. http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-congressi...ory?id=48032649

Congressional Shooter Loved Bernie Sanders, Hated ‘Racist & Sexist’ Republicans

http://www.thedailybeast.com/congressional...cans?yptr=yahoo

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 09:31 AM)
These posts make me ill. Can we maybe, for a day, blame the lunatic who did the shooting? And not create a link that can never be proven just to score political points?

Come on.

This.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 10:34 AM)
More disgusting s***.

Seriously, I hope none of the three of you I've called out ever complain about the polarization in politics, or politicians making tragedies into opportunities. Congress people are just amplifications. You all need to look in the mirror.

I should have clarified better but I in no way was trying to fan the flames. So please do not associate me with this.

Edited by KagakuOtoko

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 11:52 AM)
Now a shooting at a UPS in San Francisco. Quick! Let's see what party affiliation/race the shooter is!!

This is not newsworthy. People blow each other daily but once people start targeting politicians, that's a different ball game. /green

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 11:56 AM)
This is not newsworthy. People blow each other daily but once people start targeting politicians, that's a different ball game. /green

My bad, my bad

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Jun 14, 2017 -> 11:56 AM)

I'm thinking this guy knew what he was targeting. He seems a guy who was either self employed or unemployed. A Bernie fan. Sees what is going on with health care, and snaps.

I know some don't want to hear it, but as the 2 parties grow farther and farther apart, this is the sort of thing that has to be defended against, both ways. Every party has their fair share of wackadoos.

Edited by Dick Allen