6-28 Games

joejoedairy

Talk about a dramatic improvement. 2016 Guerrero in AA, 73/108 BB/K ratio. 2017 Guerrero repeating AA, 19/100 BB/K ratio.

If we can even just get Kopech, Hanson, Dunning and Guerrero to pan out as starters, whatever Giolito, Lopez, Fulmer, Stephens and Burdi becomes is just the cherry on top of the cake.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Jun 28, 2017 -> 10:21 PM)
Talk about a dramatic improvement. 2016 Guerrero in AA, 73/108 BB/K ratio. 2017 Guerrero repeating AA, 19/100 BB/K ratio.

If we can even just get Kopech, Hanson, Dunning and Guerrero to pan out as starters, whatever Giolito, Lopez, Fulmer, Stephens and Burdi becomes is just the cherry on top of the cake.

I firmly believe our future rotation breaks this way in no order.

Giolito, Rodon, Kopech, Guerrero, Hansen with Burdi, Lopez, Fulmer & Dunning forming the back end of the pen.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 12:11 PM)
I'm more excited about these three than I am about Giolito, Lopez and Fulmer.

I still really like Lopez. I think the guy needs to be challenged and brought to Chicago ASAP. He is much better than his AAA numbers to this point would indicate.

QUOTE (beautox @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 04:17 AM)
I firmly believe our future rotation breaks this way in no order.

Giolito, Rodon, Kopech, Guerrero, Hansen with Burdi, Lopez, Fulmer & Dunning forming the back end of the pen.

Dunning has been the best of the bunch so far, I think he's the most likely to stick as a starter out of all of the White Sox prospects.

QUOTE (Dam8610 @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 01:00 PM)
Dunning has been the best of the bunch so far, I think he's the most likely to stick as a starter out of all of the White Sox prospects.

I'm going to wait to see how he handles AA before I give that award to him. These other guys were pretty good in High-A too.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 12:11 PM)
I'm more excited about these three than I am about Giolito, Lopez and Fulmer.

I know I keep mentioning him, but don't forget Bernardo Flores. He's having a great year, was promoted to WS, is left handed and a year younger

Than hansen and dunning.