Anthony Swarzak to Brewers; Sox receive Ryan Cordell

username

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 10:33 PM)
I like that Gomez guy a lot though. I wonder if he was on the table for Swarzak.

I actually think Cordell might be better than Gomez. Gomez has hit for average, but projects to have "30" grade power. He profiles as a solid batting average utility player with average defense.

I'd rather have Cordell who actually has the toolset to become a starter with his defense and pop.

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 08:57 AM)
I actually think Cordell might be better than Gomez. Gomez has hit for average, but projects to have "30" grade power. He profiles as a solid batting average utility player with average defense.

I'd rather have Cordell who actually has the toolset to become a starter with his defense and pop.

And Cordell is MLB ready. It's hard to hate a trade of a reliever having a career year with 2 months of control left for a guy you can almost (almost because of injury) plug into your lineup.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 12:55 PM)
Alright Anthony, just help us keep this game from getting out of hand, we are only down 14.

Haha, I had no idea what you were talking about and just looked up. Dang. Brewers remind me alot of that 03 Royals team.