Dodgers vs Sox, 7 central

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But what are people thinking of Anderson at this point? Is he doing well? If he having some degression?

Talk to me like I haven't watched baseball in 2+ years... because that's kinda where I'm at. All I'm looking at is his internet hype/stats.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 09:05 PM)
But what are people thinking of Anderson at this point? Is he doing well? If he having some degression?

Talk to me like I haven't watched baseball in 2+ years... because that's kinda where I'm at. All I'm looking at is his internet hype/stats.

Well he has sucked defensively with over 20 errors so far and his hitting hasn't been great. Needs to learn plate discipline but still young, judging from what I've seen from Avi Garcia this year, anything is possible once maturation and self realization takes place.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 09:24 PM)
Who in the blazes called for that bunt attempt by Sally? All we needed was a flyball and Tyler had some good swings against Kershaw

Its one of the biggest gripes about Renteria.

Anderson picked off to end the 7th. Dodgers win the challenge. In the first inning on that error given to Anderson on the close play at 1st that replay was showing the Dodger runner was probably out Renteria did not challenge. That run er scored the only run