9/11 Sox at Royals

flavum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 09:53 PM)
Jose might be the best hitter in the league when nothing is on the line. He's just killing it. Wish I could see splits for batting when his team is above 500 vs below 500. Tried but couldn't find it.

gonna keep throwing that team dependent strawman out there to feel good about your bad threads, huh

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 08:53 PM)
Jose might be the best hitter in the league when nothing is on the line. He's just killing it. Wish I could see splits for batting when his team is above 500 vs below 500. Tried but couldn't find it.

You had us all at "Jose might be the best hitter in the league".

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 09:55 PM)
gonna keep throwing that team dependent strawman out there to feel good about your bad threads, huh

We all know what the stats would look like. Jose doesn't hit when the Sox are trying to contend. Always hits like crap when the Sox are still in it.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 12, 2017 -> 03:53 AM)

Man you are mean. Jose Abreu is on a roll. I love watching him hit. You guys can give me all the advanced stats you want and I'll still say I love Jose Abreu's production.