**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

Interesting timing on Trump seemingly going soft on China. Wonder if it could have anything to do with the $500M loan from the PRC that Trump Org just got?

Boy sure is good that the Best President Ever doesn't have serious conflicts of interest.

I met an indonesian umbrella maker that was super excited that Trump decided to bail out a Chinese tech company known for violating that Iran agreement and international espionage so he could add jobs to China in exchange for a 500 million dollar investment in his property right down the road from this guys parents house.

27 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

yeah the open graft is really shocking even in this administration where so much corruption (and criminality) has been normalized

Yeah, they don't even make minimal attempts to hide it anymore. Make the Trump Organization Great Again.

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Yeah, they don't even make minimal attempts to hide it anymore. Make the Trump Organization Great Again.

Grifters gonna grift.  Thats the entire point of this term in office.  Make money.

17 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

Grifters gonna grift.  Thats the entire point of this term in office.  Make money.

But all my Trump supporting friends on Facebook said that Obama is worth more now than when he became president and that Trump has donated all his paychecks. How can this be? panic.gif

16 minutes ago, Iwritecode said:

But all my Trump supporting friends on Facebook said that Obama is worth more now than when he became president and that Trump has donated all his paychecks. How can this be? panic.gif

Imagine if Obama not only made the government pay to stay at his properties, but if he openly took bribes from foreign countries to build more properties.  Its amazing.

56 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

Imagine if Obama not only made the government pay to stay at his properties, but if he openly took bribes from foreign countries to build more properties.  Its amazing.

Well that would be on the front page of Breitbart. If you go there today, you wont see anything about Trump and China, nothing about saving 75k foreign jobs at the expense of "hard working Americans."

You will find an article about a CIA/FBI mole in the Trump campaign though. 

17 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

Hey look, North Korea moved the goalposts.  Shocker

You mean Trump might have to givehis lock of a Nobel Peace prize back? Everyone thinks he deserves it.  KJU needed to blow up his testing site anyway, so he got some play out of it. 

Edited by Dick Allen

2 hours ago, Soxbadger said:

Well that would be on the front page of Breitbart. If you go there today, you wont see anything about Trump and China, nothing about saving 75k foreign jobs at the expense of "hard working Americans."

You will find an article about a CIA/FBI mole in the Trump campaign though. 

But he saved all those jobs at the companies in America that supply to ZTE...don’t you get it?  

We should be grateful for his intercession, and overlook the fact that it’s almost unprecedented for US presidents to overrule their Commerce Secretary on situations like this, where pre-existing Iranian sanctions were flouted (heck, the Chinese employees of ZTE got bonuses) and a 7 year ban/$1+ billion fine was levied.

Then he will turn around and get the farmers their ag exports (sorghum/soybeans) back and declare a win when nothing at all has changed substantively on the trade front (or trade deficit, for that matter.)

Edited by caulfield12

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I am still trying to figure out why Trump greeted the returning North Korea hostages last week. Doesn’t he prefer people who don’t get captured?

He wouldnt have been caught, thats for sure

15 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

I cant get over how funny it is to say that the media is making up leaks, but there are leakers, but its fake, but they will prosecute them.  

TRAITORS!!

In the House, Schiff wanted to subpoena the phone records but Nunes blocked the request.

More from Jr's testimony:

Q. You got an e-mail with a title "Russia-Clinton, private and confidential," you didn't mention that to Paul Manafort?

A . Other than I forwarded the e-mail to him to invite them to the meeting, I didn't discuss it with him to my recollection, no . 

Q . And you said you forwarded it. That was the only time you recall discussing it with him? 

A . That's the only time I recall, yes. 

Q . And Exhibit 1 which you reviewed with my colleagues indicates that you forwarded it on June 8 , 2016 . At that point there's just a reference to "Meeting got moved to 4:00 tomorrow at my office," Mr. Manafort responds "See you then." Had you not discussed the meeting with him before that time? 

A . I don't recall discussing it with him at that time, but I may have. 

Q . How would he have known what this meeting was about if you had not discussed it with him?

A . I don't know.

Cyprus is a great place to launder money

and now back to our regularly scheduled deeply corrupt administration:

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Cohen 'asked Qatari investor for millions of dollars' which he said he would 'pass to Trump family members' at Trump Tower meeting - and Qatar's foreign minister was there too

Michael Cohen, is facing claims he asked a Middle Eastern official for millions of dollars to give to 'Trump family members' in a meeting at Trump Tower weeks after the president's election victory, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Cohen is alleged to have asked Ahmed Al-Rumaihi, a former diplomat in charge of a $100bn Qatari investment fund, to send 'millions' through him to Trump family members. A source told DailyMail.com that the Qatari said he refused.

Al-Rumaihi on Tuesday issued a statement agreeing that he was at Trump Tower and a source with knowledge of the daysaid that Cohen had 'popped in' briefly to a meeting. Photographs show that he was part of a group greeted by Cohen, who went up in an elevator with them.

DailyMail.com can disclose that the group also included Qatar's foreign minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani. 

The claims of a demand for 'millions' were made by a senior Kuwaiti government source close to Al-Rumaihi.

Last week DailyMail.com revealed that Al-Rumaihi was accused in court documents of boasting about bribing disgraced Trump former aide Michael Flynn, and attempting to bribe Trump's former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon – charges which the investor denies.

The Kuwaiti source told DailyMail.com that following DailyMail.com's disclosure of the court case, Al-Rumaihi called him and boasted that Cohen had asked him for money in exchange for influence in the Trump administration.

GOKXy76.png

Ike Kaveladze was one of the people who attended the Trump Tower meeting. Really curious to see who the sender was.

e:

The Trump Organization fed a prepared statement to a representative of Russians involved in the notorious 2016 meeting at Trump Tower on what to tell the press about what was discussed, it emerged on Wednesday.

An attorney for the Trump family’s company sent the proposed statement in an email and said it “would be our preference” if the representative did not say anything else in response to inquiries about the meeting.

The email was released among 2,500 documents published on Wednesday by the Senate judiciary committee, which has been investigating possible collusion between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and Russia.

Edited by StrangeSox

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

Today was the first day I was like "WTF" while filling my car up. $3 a gallon is back!

Its only going to get worse.  Cost of money is going up, cost of goods is going to go up.  Get ready