2018 MLB catch all thread

southsider2k5

21 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

I can tell you from firsthand knowledge that this is true. I am aware of several tweets that have been deleted by White Sox prospects/players over the years that would've been unearthed lately. Many are still up, actually 

It's as easy as googling a players name, the word "twitter" or "facebook" and then any keyword you want to find old tweets that have been sent.  Young studs need to be doing their due diligence now on their stupidity/hatred before progressing into getting an agent and getting drafted/signing somewhere.

Edited by Chi Town Sox

19 hours ago, Chi Town Sox said:

It's as easy as googling a players name, the word "twitter" or "facebook" and then any keyword you want to find old tweets that have been sent.  Young studs need to be doing their due diligence now on their stupidity/hatred before progressing into getting an agent and getting drafted/signing somewhere.

They should delete their old accounts and make new ones the day they sign their contract.

18 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

They should delete their old accounts and make new ones the day they sign their contract.

Pretty soon the unions are going to have much better procedures in place on this, they may even just start hiring people to do it.

If the Astros have George Springer play another game for them this season after the play he was just taken out on, they should consider themselves ridiculously lucky. Multiple fingers bent the wrong way on a head first slide. I mean, maybe it won't be as bad as it looked, but that looked like it could have shredded half his hand.

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

If the Astros have George Springer play another game for them this season after the play he was just taken out on, they should consider themselves ridiculously lucky. Multiple fingers bent the wrong way on a head first slide. I mean, maybe it won't be as bad as it looked, but that looked like it could have shredded half his hand.

The way he reacted, I'd be shocked if his left thumb isn't broken.

Wow, Stanton hit a ball at 121 mph...thatttt’s pretty pretty good.

Baeball clearly needs MORE nearly 5 hour Yankees/Red Sox games.  Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy in Chapman...unfortunately not a couple more like that in the 2016 World Series.

Edited by caulfield12