4/16 Sox at A’s

flavum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can definitely see why some thought he's a future closer, but seeing him maintain his velocity late into games earlier this year - fathom's right, just need to build up arm endurance. Stuff is the best on the staff right now.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:21 AM)
Does anyone use Roku/Sling TV for NBCSN Chicago? Every like 5-6 minutes the feed cuts out, been doing it for weeks.

Is that the MLB .TV feed? I was thinking of subscribing to that and paying just to follow the Sox. It would be the streaming service and I have Roku

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 09:44 PM)
Is that the MLB .TV feed? I was thinking of subscribing to that and paying just to follow the Sox. It would be the streaming service and I have Roku

Nah, that's specifically the NBCSN feed. I'd totally do MLB.TV if I were you. You'd only be blacked out for White Sox vs Mariners games.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:46 AM)
Nah, that's specifically the NBCSN feed. I'd totally do MLB.TV if I were you. You'd only be blacked out for White Sox vs Mariners games.

I think I will. I got blocked off the directv sports channels when I didn’t subscribe to the aextravInnings package again this year. I didn’t realize they were that money hungry