2018 NFL Draft

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

It's also worth asking how there could be 4 other QBs rated highly by a number of people if your staff doesn't believe in any of them.

Or maybe they think a more worthwhile gamble would be getting a guy like Rudolph in round 2.

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Or maybe they think a more worthwhile gamble would be getting a guy like Rudolph in round 2.

That's more creative, but I'm one of those ones who says get your QB and then work around that. That's what we've seen work for teams basically my whole lifetime.

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

That's more creative, but I'm one of those ones who says get your QB and then work around that. That's what we've seen work for teams basically my whole lifetime.

I agree,a QB is so important that even a project QB is worth the risk if he has tools to possibly become a franchise guy.

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I don't disagree.

On a side note this is going swimmingly for Indy. Chubb or Nelson.

24 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If you really don't believe in any of the QBs, its not the wrong pick. I guess I don't know the Giants needs, but it says more about the QBs than anything.

That's assuming a lot about the Giants. It could say way more about the Giants than the QBs.

Just now, LittleHurt05 said:

That's assuming a lot about the Giants. It could say way more about the Giants than the QBs.

Very fair

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Glad Nelson is gone

Didn't like him? I watched his film and thought he was pretty damn good.