4/17 1:10 pm - White Sox v. Royals (Giolito v. Keller)

bmags

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

A lot of my posts depend on what my mood is at the given moment. My life generally sucks, but there are positives. I've been pretty vocal about having high functioning autism, so I deal with a lot of those problems in my personal life. It is why I'm either super negative or very positive. A lot of time there is no middle ground in my thought process(a very autistic trait). I've been working on trying to see gray areas, and it is helping in many ways. It's tough to force yourself to see gray when your default is black and white. 

Yea I get that.  My posts have a completely different tenor late night after a few pops or if I'm having a shitty day at the office during the game, which happens as a west coast fan when the games are often on during the work day.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

He's been borderline senile for about 3 years now, unfortunately. One of the nicest guys you'll meet

Yeah, I want to like him because he's a neighborhood guy, but he's just so so bad at his job at this point.

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He's been borderline senile for about 3 years now, unfortunately. One of the nicest guys you'll meet

Very nice guy...too bad he never realized his dream of driving for Windy City Limo

• Haha 1