Sox @ Indians; 5:10pm CT 05/07

ChiSox59

Not gonna lie, Tilson’s tiny sample size of successful play these last two games has me irrationally excited. Just seems like he knows how to play. Given our luck I’m sure something terrible will happen however.

Last two at bats in my mind are examples of failure in organizational teaching and coaching.

A pitcher who has shown no control in the inning and both hitters get up and swing swing swing swing

I mean hitting a baseball is hard.. but man does that just look so fucking stupid.

Just now, harkness99 said:

Last two at bats in my mind are examples of failure in organizational teaching and coaching.

A pitcher who has shown no control in the inning and both hitters get up and swing swing swing swing

I mean hitting a baseball is hard.. but man does that just look so fucking stupid.

Been a problem for so many years.  It's shit we learned in DIII.  WATCH THE PITCHER!  Is he wild?  Are the bases loaded?  Maybe take a few pitches ya know?

Just now, JoshPR said:

Bad bunny is from my home town

That's awesome.  I notice in the track, with my bad spanish that like most in PR he cuts off the "S" at the end of "estamos" so it sounds like "estamo bien".

Think I've posted it before I spend a month in PR about 5 years ago.  Loved it.  Would like to go back sometime.