GT: Tigers (27-53) @ White Sox (40-42), July 3

soxfan49

Just now, poppysox said:

Judging from their record...maybe they don't see routine all that often.

I live in Detroit. I have their broadcast on every night while I stream the Sox. They always run a very upbeat, high-praise type of broadcast. 

It's been funny listening to them hype up guys like Candelario and Stewart as "emerging young talent" in the Tigers organization. lol

All in all, I actually like the job they do, though

1 minute ago, Richie said:

I live in Detroit. I have their broadcast on every night while I stream the Sox. They always run a very upbeat, high-praise type of broadcast. 

It's been funny listening to them hype up guys like Candelario and Stewart as "emerging young talent" in the Tigers organization. lol

All in all, I actually like the job they do, though

I watch MLB but get blacked out of Detroit games...those games give me a chance to get the competitions take on some of our players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Cordell plays a good outfield.  Wish he could hit a little bit more.

Maybe if he got rid of that Gary Sheffield leg kick he has going on and shortened his swing. 🙄

Madrigal with another infield single for the Barons just now on a ball that gets past the shortstop, hustles into second...

went into the books as a double, really it should have been a groundout to short

Just now, Sox80 said:

This is why I hate doubleheaders.  The odds are against winning both . I'm not saying it's over by the way

I recall reading that the team who wins the first game, usually wins the second. More often than not. Maybe that has changed. This was a few years back. 

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

This is why I hate doubleheaders.  The odds are against winning both . I'm not saying it's over by the way

The DH got us a chance to face a horrible starter tonight. They should be killing this guy.

23 minutes ago, pcq said:

The only thing worse than Bent-heady is having a guest on and completely ignoring the game. I had to put Lucille Ball on for a while.  

2 times in a game... Lucy!!!!

1 minute ago, Richie said:

I recall reading that the team who wins the first game, usually wins the second. More often than not. Maybe that has changed. This was a few years back. 

That could be true.