Here’s A Laugh

The Sir

This was one post from a Twins Fan-"atic", if you read through the posts on the site I saw a lot of compliments towards our Sox and worried Twins fans.  Of course most are going to believe in their team over ours and why wouldn't they?  Except for the "Black Out" game I can't recall too many victories over the Twins, who have had our number for years.  Hopefully that's about to change starting this year.....I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

This was one post from a Twins Fan-"atic", if you read through the posts on the site I saw a lot of compliments towards our Sox and worried Twins fans.  Of course most are going to believe in their team over ours and why wouldn't they?  Except for the "Black Out" game I can't recall too many victories over the Twins, who have had our number for years.  Hopefully that's about to change starting this year.....I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

Yep you hit the nail on the head. The Sox have had a good off season no doubt but we aren't yet in any position to be laughing at them. Every fan base on every fan forum has knowledgeable and not as knowledgeable fans posting. It would be real easy for a Twins fan to come here and make fun of numerous posts.