Today's White Sox Press Conference

Texsox

If the Sox had a press conference today which would you most like to here?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. If the Sox had a press conference today which would you most like to here?

• JR sells team
    • KW Resigns
    • Colon Signed
    • Thomas Signed
    • Manager Hired
    • Soxtalk.com given award for top analysis of WS baseball

I'd totally mark out. Cuban is an awesome owner.

He also said he would like to buy a baseball team but not until they get a stable agreement between the players and owners.

UNBELIEVABLE, is all I could say. That would be awesome.

2nd of course to the Soxtalk one...heh I'm the owner, I gotta represent :D

personally, I think mark Cuban would be a lousy owner

all that mouth and show off and that is all there is to that scene

Not to mention the star players at every position, exitement about the team, and huge payroll.... Oh wait those are good things? Damn I think I have been a Sox fan too long :bang

and all those NBA championships Dallas has won, right, tell us our future under Cuban would be so different?

let alone an out of state owner might have designs on moving the team

And Jerry has won us titles? Cuban is doing everything he can to win a title. He is out doing more than 99% of owners in pro sports. Can JR say that? How many other owners not name Steinbrenner can say that?

I don't rerspect Cuban as owner. He is all show biz and mouth as far as I can see. Dallas hasn't finished any season significantly different than the Sox have. In the last six years, we have finished 3rd once, 2nd four times, and 1st once. If MLB had a playoff system like the NBA, we'd have made the playoffs every year. The Sox and the Mavs have the same thing to show for it all: nothing.

Cuban is a man who likes his toys close. I wouldn't trust him not to move the team at all.

He is also a made for ESPN type of owner - gives great visuals. It takes more than that to impress me. We had a Cuban type owner twice, named Veeck. A great guy, a real buddy, and lots of fun, who traded away our futures a lot. If I want a show, I will go to the movies or the circus. I am not speaking for JR right now, just saying, Cuban is lots of smoke and mirrors and that is all there is. But he does give great video.

Sorry Soxtalk.com, I had to go with the JR selling deal, as that one would benefit the team most. Though I have no idea who I would want to have as the owner. Does Steinbrenner have a cooler brother?

Maybe Bill Murray? He loves Veeck, though he is a Cubs fan.

I believe a fan needs to be the owner. Name some high profile fans of the Sox.

Sorry Soxtalk.com, I had to go with the JR selling deal, as that one would benefit the team most. Though I have no idea who I would want to have as the owner. Does Steinbrenner have a cooler brother?

Maybe Bill Murray? He loves Veeck, though he is a Cubs fan.

I believe a fan needs to be the owner. Name some high profile fans of the Sox.

Docta Dre?

Bernie Mac just sung take me out to the ball game at the Cubs game Jason. :whip

P.S. I know he is a Sox Fan supposedly.  I saw him at one of the games this year.

BANDWAGON, any questions?

He is a Sox fan, I have heard him before. Today on WGN in the morning he said he was done with the Sox, and I dont blame him. HAHA

Let's see...

hmmmm...

Bermie Mac sang at the bottom of the 7th...

top of the 8th was the best part of the game...

bring them more luck, Bernie, just like that! :lol: