7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

A bit dramatic at times

What are you saying? Why do you have to call me out in such a round about way? What are you, a pansy?

If you have something to say then just say it. Gosh. Like really man. It’s beyond obvious what you meant with that snarky comment and I for one don’t think it’s very becoming of you to pussyfoot so hard.

Like… really.

Really?!?!

For real???

Get out of here with that drama nonsense whatever crap you’re talking, man.

Seriously.

Gosh.

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

What are you saying? Why do you have to call me out in such a round about way? What are you, a pansy?

If you have something to say then just say it. Gosh. Like really man. It’s beyond obvious what you meant with that snarky comment and I for one don’t think it’s very becoming of you to pussyfoot so hard.

Like… really.

Really?!?!

For real???

Get out of here with that drama nonsense whatever crap you’re talking, man.

Seriously.

Gosh.

Listen pal, don't tell me to shut up. You shut the hell up.

18 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Listen pal, don't tell me to shut up. You shut the hell up.

Ooooohhhhhhh so that’s how it’s gonna be, huh? What did you forget to change your shit filled grandma pant diaper depends tonight or something?

Keep it up with that lip on the prune juice glass so you’re not plugged up all weekend.

Drama. Pttth.

Whatever man. Whatever.

Fighting words with nothing to back it up with. Par for the course. Gosh. Jeez. Holy moly. Holy guacafuckingmole.

You best tread light talking that way about this place… think you’d know better.

This hood is so much harder than 8 mile, soon it’ll be known as the 88th mile. Pucker up buttercup.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, wegner said:

I'm very happy with how this is going but the Sox need to stop stranding so many damn runners on base.

Agree.  We now have all these great relievers, but if we continue to leave many runs on the table and don’t score many runs, we are going to be behind the 8 ball at the end.