BCS rankings out

Wow, State is 13th, I am happy considering last season, and we were suppose to be dead in the water this year. Shouldn't State get points off for a quality win of BCS #15 Iowa?

only quality wins for beating top 10 teams.

No real big surprises there IMO.  It'll be interesting to see who wins the VA tech/ Miami game, and if OK can survive the Big Twelve and its tourney.

Go Va!!!!

I want to see Oklohoma/Vtech although it would be really cool if NIU won the national championship.

Michigan is really playing weak this year. I can't figure it out, I think right now Michigan better just hope they beat Ohio State so it isn't a completely lost season.

There are a ton of Wolverine fans on here.

I'm shocked though, wheres Notre Dame. Don't worry, they'll be on there next year, RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP.

Watch out for my Boilermaker, IF, and that is a huge IF, they can win out AND there is 1 or no undeafed teams left they could sneak into the championship game with one lose. There remaining schedule is very tough(road games at Michigan and Ohio State plus a game against Iowa), which is good and bad. It is good because if they win out it will really help their strength of schedule, and bad because it will be tough to win out. If they win out they will probably leap frog a couple of teams in the polls as well. I think Purdue is the most balanced team in the Big Ten and they are a 1 point loss to a very good Bowling Green in the opening week (I have a feeling they are going to knock off NIU this week) away from being undefeated. This weeks game against Michigan is going to be huge, because I think they can knock off an overrated Ohio State on the road. I would love nothing more then to see my Boilermakers in the championship game, although I will settle for the Rose Bowl.

Michigan is really playing weak this year.  I can't figure it out, I think right now Michigan better just hope they beat Ohio State so it isn't a completely lost season. 

I'm shocked though, wheres Notre Dame.  Don't worry, they'll be on there next year, RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP.

Not a Michigan fan here. But I LOVE Big Ten football, so I see alot of thier games. I don't think michigan is "playing weak". I think Carr (Lloyd, not david) has cost them. They have what i think is a top 5 offensive line, Clearly the best in the Big Ten. In that Iowa loss They didn't run the ball in the second half. If Michigan doesn't run the table the rest of the year Carr will be looking for a new job.

On the other hand Some of the best coaches in College football have come out of the Iowa system.. Ferentz, Alvarez, Stoops. I don't think Iowa looked bad this weekend. They had 2 bad plays that cost them the game. In a game with 2 evenly matched, defensively dominated teams, that's going to be the difference.

I also think Purdue is going to take the Big Ten. Although there is no way they go undefeated in big ten play.

SoxHeads.... It sucks being a clone fan. The last half of last season and all of this. 2 years in a row they are going to play almost the toughest schedule in the nation. Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska in three straight weeks??? Who the hell made this schedule. Whoever it is, they're a sadist.

Watch out for my Boilermaker, IF, and that is a huge IF, they can win out AND there is 1 or no undeafed teams left they could sneak into the championship game with one lose. There remaining schedule is very tough(road games at Michigan and Ohio State plus a game against Iowa), which is good and bad. It is good because if they win out it will really help their strength of schedule, and bad because it will be tough to win out. If they win out they will probably leap frog a couple of teams in the polls as well. I think Purdue is the most balanced team in the Big Ten and they are a 1 point loss to a very good Bowling Green in the opening week (I have a feeling they are going to knock off NIU this week) away from being undefeated. This weeks game against Michigan is going to be huge, because I think they can knock off an overrated Ohio State on the road. I would love nothing more then to see my Boilermakers in the championship game, although I will settle for the Rose Bowl.

I like Purdue because of their balance like you said. Orton is a stellar QB, and their safety (his name escapes me, starts with an S) is scary good. The only reason I didn't pick them to win the Big 10 was the murderous schedule, but they passed the first test in Wisconsin. I also would have reconsidered my Wisconsin pick if I remembered how bad Jim Sorgi is. He is no Bollinger.

Michigan is really playing weak this year.  I can't figure it out, I think right now Michigan better just hope they beat Ohio State so it isn't a completely lost season. 

Michigan wasted the past 2 years on Navarre. Henson leaving early ruined some plans.

Now we have the top QB from a few years ago, Guiterrez, who is now a sophmore.

I agree that Michigan's season is lost, play Guiterrez. He is suppose to be a stud.