hey guys

whitesoxjr27

Sorry Ian... I thought she had Brian with too, but now I remember he drove himself.

Gimme a break.. I was feeding 40+ people. It was a busy day  :D

Steff - Can i meet the doable one at at Sox game next year? :huh:

We're there 40+ games a year. And I'll let eveyone know when the AOL Tailgate is again. Let the board know when you're going to be here and I'm sure several of us will be at a game or two.

I made it to 6 games this season and I'm five hours away. Hope to make it to 10 next season, if at all possible.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ms. Steff, just wanted to make sure I have the story right. As I recall Ms. Heather was rather drunk and a bit loose. I also recall a few of you girls there who find the need to dress in very little  as possible. Why do you girls dress in such a manner? Ms. HSC with a very little top on that, well, didn't leave much to the imagination and showed much of what no one wanted to see anyhow, and you Ms. Steff with your assets out there on the table for all the world to see. I found it rather amusing when that  little girl comes up to you and asks if your wearing your bra out in public and is ashamed because she was worried what her mother would think of her asking.  :nono Ok well not amusing but rather more pathetic than anything else. Don't worry Ms. Steff we will not need to hang with you people. I think we just stick to ourselves. At least we dress for a ball game and show a bit more class. I'm sure that the Buehrles were subjected to seeing enough trash to last them a lifetime. I know we sure did. ;)  Have a nice day. :)

Killa.. I think I have a stalker..

And 2004.. you shouldn't say such nasty things about people. It will always comes back to haunt you...

And 2004.. you shouldn't say such nasty things about people. It will always comes back to haunt you...

:o What did i say? :huh:

Whoops.. sorry not you 2004. The other one... LOL.

Sounds like a pissed off World Crossing poster. Don't fret.. I'm sure Michelle will beat your sorry butts out of parking spots next year, too!! :lol:

Other 2004.... He's some WSI tranfer... Probably got banned....

Not from WSI. :nono

Sounds like a pissed off World Crossing poster. Don't fret.. I'm sure Michelle will beat your sorry butts out of parking spots next year, too!! :lol:

Phew. :P I dont like hotties being mad at me!

sorry he posted something about being from another site... and with what happened earlier tonight I thought we had another troll on our hands.

My bad... I only post here.

sorry he posted something about being from another site... and with what happened earlier tonight I thought we had another troll on our hands.

My bad... I only post here.

World Crossing board no doubt. They are sore cause Michelle forces them to park so far away from the potty's :lol:

Oh I don't think we need to worry about anyone beating us out of parking spots next year. We will just go to the other side of the parking lot. It's a bit more classy there and we don't have to look at loose,drunk,women who are seeking so much attention they have to bare it all for the world to see. I'm done here. Thanks for entertaining me a bit. Everyone is right this site has gone to Hell.

Oh.. please don't go away mad. Just go away ;)

She got incredibly drunk and acted like a total psychotic skank at a Sox game.

I know it's evil, but I can't help but laugh my ass off.  :lol:

Heather, ya just turned me off...

s*** happens every so often! That doesn't happen very often with me. I'm a very classy individual. I'm not down with getting drunk all the time. That, in fact, was only the third time all summer that I had any alcohol! And it's hillarious that Sideshowapu is croaking about this WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!

As long as you have some champagne for my arrival, I'll forgive this isolated incident.

Champagne makes me think of Wild Things. Heather...can ya arranget that for us :D

She got incredibly drunk and acted like a total psychotic skank at a Sox game.

I know it's evil, but I can't help but laugh my ass off.  :lol:

Heather, ya just turned me off...

s*** happens every so often! That doesn't happen very often with me. I'm a very classy individual. I'm not down with getting drunk all the time. That, in fact, was only the third time all summer that I had any alcohol! And it's hillarious that Sideshowapu is croaking about this WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!

As long as you have some champagne for my arrival, I'll forgive this isolated incident.

Champagne makes me think of Wild Things. Heather...can ya arranget that for us :D

Jas, we can only hope...

Oh I don't think we need to worry about anyone beating us out of parking spots next year. We will just go to the other side of the parking lot. It's a bit more classy there and we don't have to look at loose,drunk,women who are seeking so much attention they have to bare it all for the world to see. I'm done here. Thanks for entertaining me a bit. Everyone is right this site has gone to Hell.

She GAWN :bang

She GAWN :bang

LOL DUDE IM SURE MY WATER LOVING FRIEND THERE WOULD NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A GIRLY OR DID YOU MESS UP AND MEAN HE GAWN THEY ARE RIGHT THIS SITE HAS GONE TO THE BIRDIES

:fyou THESE KIND ANYHOW

STEFF YOUR SO SMART YOU FIGURED US OUT CHALK UP ONE FOR YOU

LOVE THE WCGUYS ;)

DOOABLE OMFGLMAO :lol:

BTW GUYS LOVE THE SMILEY FACES WISH WE HAD SOME ON OUR BOARD LIKE THESE NOT ADIOS

You got to be kidding with that post!?!? "Special" comes to mind..

:rolleyes:

I wonder if these new guys coming in have anything to do with Bmr/Cluer in the ESPN boards. I saw there was a huge thread by BMR talking about this, but I didnt get around to reading the whole thing. Or maybe its a WSI backlash :huh: ......Whatever the case its been a hell of a week over here.