2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

13 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Yeah well I don’t feel that I did anything drastic to be removed from this site but you can go ahead and do so if you want. I will just come here to read the posts. 

I don't know where you disconnected from reality at, but none of this is reality.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I don't know where you disconnected from reality at, but none of this is reality.

Ok so your not going to ban me from this site than? Misunderstanding on my part. Move on.

Btw, I was just joking around with my posts to @Kyyle23. Lol

Edited by maloney.adam

14 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Has the nfl ever said “no, that’s not enough. Punish him more” in a case like this where it goes to an arbitrator

I think this is a result of the new cba.

I like Roquan - but I still say I would have traded him (and did say so) in the off-season. Get more picks / dangle him for one of the wideouts that was on the market. With that said - I still expect Bears/Roquan will agree and this is all part of the negotiation.  I am perfectly fine and understand why Roquan is doing this but also really respect how Poles is tackling this in the sense that he isn't just caving and seems to understand positional value etc much more so than Pace who kind of just threw money all over the place and never seemed very shrewd / tight in terms of prioritization / big picture.  

If someone offered a 1st - I would do it, but I doubt he gets that much - but if you could get 2 2nd's (maybe one this year and another the following year) - I am fair game.  I am also curious if you happen to see a player for player type of trade here.  

How nice would it be if Braxton Jones ends up being a really good LT? If he is that line can actually be pretty damn good. 

Pringle is either making me look really stupid or things have finally clicked with EQ, which would be another win. 

1 hour ago, scs787 said:

How nice would it be if Braxton Jones ends up being a really good LT? If he is that line can actually be pretty damn good. 

Pringle is either making me look really stupid or things have finally clicked with EQ, which would be another win. 

wouldn't it be better if pringle is in the slot and velus bumps down to 4? I still have low low expectations for EQ St Brown in terms of real production, but him and pringle are damn good run blockers (unless I'm misremembering and it was Harry that was better at RB). Still hoping our running offense is a big deal.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

wouldn't it be better if pringle is in the slot and velus bumps down to 4? I still have low low expectations for EQ St Brown in terms of real production, but him and pringle are damn good run blockers (unless I'm misremembering and it was Harry that was better at RB). Still hoping our running offense is a big deal.

I didn't even think to think of it like that, which is sad on my part. Lol. Yeah listing EQ as the #2 over Pringle merely means EQ Pringle is the slot. I still expect/hope Pringle to be more of a factor. 

Their running game cam be really, really legit. I can see all 3 of Monty, Herbert, and Ebner getting carries. 

• Kyyle23 changed the title to 2022 NFL Season thread
  • knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic