JR: No comment on TLR job security

southsider2k5

Barring some kind of major controversy or complete collapse, Tony's not going anywhere. He's 133 wins from 3,000 and he's going to get there, mediocrity be damned. If he is anywhere close to 3,000 when his contract is up, he will be signed to another deal to reach it. 

6 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I love how 3rd place and .500 at the break is some sort of an achievement for some Sox fans.  I can't wait until we get our participation trophy.

It's gonna get interesting with the new scheduling starting next season.  The AL Central is going to be exposed.  (Though, some  team has to win it)

1 hour ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I think anyone can jump on a microphone right now on the Score. 

It's truly a dying medium. Im not that old, but I miss the score from 2009~ Many hated Bernstein, but he was in his prime then. He has completely lost his sense of humor. 

All the shows just suck now. I don't really enjoy any of them.

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

3 hours ago, ron883 said:

It's truly a dying medium. Im not that old, but I miss the score from 2009~ Many hated Bernstein, but he was in his prime then. He has completely lost his sense of humor. 

All the shows just suck now. I don't really enjoy any of them.

Bernstein worked well with Terry Boers who checked his worst impulses. He has lost his way after Terry retired. Since that point, listened online if there was an interesting Sox interview, but rarely even checked at that level the past few years.

This latest incident with their lying afternoon producer, and the Ozzie time waster interview have pushed me to deleting the website link. It's bullshit, all of it. Never bothered with ESPN, local or the national windsocks.

• Thanks 2