White Sox vs. Royals 8/22 1:10CDT (Kopech vs. Lynch)

Greg Hibbard

Lol, nothing this White Sox team does should surprise us at this point. Just when you think you've seen it all from them they promptly show you, uh no, no you haven't. It sure didn't take long for KC to take complete control of this game so let's hope this inning is as bad as it gets today.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Just floored how bad TLR is as a manager. I hated his hiring and I'm floored at how much worse he is than I expected.

Didn't think it was possible, but oh how little did we know.  Worse than any of us could have ever imagined.

I checked the score and saw it was 1-0 and assumed Kopech gave up a solo homer....then I opened up game day and saw bases loaded and Lambert in the game and thought what the actual fuck.  Kopech hurt again and it was obvious to everyone but our dugout??

Just now, wegner said:

I checked the score and saw it was 1-0 and assumed Kopech gave up a solo homer....then I opened up game day and saw bases loaded and Lambert in the game and thought what the actual fuck.  Kopech hurt again and it was obvious to everyone but our dugout??

Yup