god fucking dammit

WSoxShuf

Who would you like to see Heather?  BeGood could be our next manager and bring you in as a coach.

TheBigHurtBEGOOD...MANAGER?????

ARE YOU f***ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

I'm gonna back away from the keyboard right now before I go out on a rant that could rival any of my ones in Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox!

I'm gonna back away from the keyboard right now before I go out on a rant that could rival any of my ones in Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox!

:lolhitting :lolhitting I think his manager from the movie theatre would be an awesome pitching coach. Just think of the staff he could put together. Maybe Anna K. for hitting coach and Marino as our bullpen man? The possibilities are endless.

This what it would be like if he managed a team.......

Be good: "THIS is what I want you to do Son. Bunt when you come up"

Player: "Why are you calling me Son, your younger then me?"

Be good: "JUST.........BE good."

Player: "What the hell are you talking about. And why do you always emphasize the first word of your sentence?"

Be good: "FORGET about it.........HEY, did you meet my new assistant Beastlyordonez."

Player: "No......." (shakes hands with BeastlY)

Beastly: "Let me ask you something son? Do you ever notice that mexican chicks are always the first to mature. I saw some girl walking down the street and was like MOMMA CITTTTTAAAAAA. If she wouldnt of kept walking I would of made her another victim of the beast."

Player: (Shakes head as so many have done before)

Player: "What the hell are you talking about. And why do you always emphasize the worst word of your sentence?"

Be good: "Forget about it.........HEY, did you meet my new assistance Beastlyordonez."

Beastly: "Let me ask you something? Do you ever notice that mexican chicks are always the first to mature. I saw some girl walking down the street and was like MOMMA CITTTTTAAAAAA. She kept walking of course...."

Hahahah Flash. Nice post. I dread to think what would happen if you put the two together in any sort of situation where they neded to collaborate.

Player: "What the hell are you talking about. And why do you always emphasize the worst word of your sentence?"

Be good: "FORGET about it.........HEY, did you meet my new assistance Beastlyordonez."

Beastly: "Let me ask you something son? Do you ever notice that mexican chicks are always the first to mature. I saw some girl walking down the street and was like MOMMA CITTTTTAAAAAA. If she wouldnt of kept walking I would of made her another victim of the beast."

:lolhitting Great post

Player: "What the hell are you talking about. And why do you always emphasize the first word of your sentence?"

Be good: "FORGET about it.........HEY, did you meet my new assistant Beastlyordonez."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post there Flash Tizzle, sounds like Beastly's got his best Eddie Guerrero impersanation goin there. If BeGood's gonna be da manager, can he get Anna K to throw out da 1st pitch every night, like she did in NY?

:huh:

POTD, without a doubt (post of the day!)

give this man a standing ovation

Yeah, I am interested to see what the BoSox say about Litltle now that the WS is over.  Should be a lot of news in the upcoming weeks.

coulda sworn ESPN reported earlier Friday that the BoSox will not be picking up Little's option. I say if this guy can get the BoSox to the ALCS, he can do the same with us.

Great post there Flash Tizzle, sounds like Beastly's got his best Eddie Guerrero impersanation goin there. If BeGood's gonna be da manager, can he get Anna K to throw out da 1st pitch every night, like she did in NY?

:huh:

I concur! :cheers

You said: "It is pretty obvious they don't respect themselves and the team with their style of play if you can call it that. What makes you think they would respect Joe?"

--Well I am assuming the White Sox like any team has players that wouldn't mind winning

it all.

Since Joe is a hero in NY to everybody but the Boss, I'd think our guys would respect Joe.

How could they not?

The guy is awesome, but I'd say our odds of getting him are 15 percent.