2023 AL Central Predictions

Dan Pasqua

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Mighty Mite said they wouldn't get to 70 wins.  Ergo the "Nailed it".  By "nailed it" that means it was about bringing up people being right.

Also by choosing pain you too win.  Congrats.

Actually I was scrolling through the thread and got to that day when when you were giving Jack Parkman credit for accurately predicting that Buxton would play 90 games.  

On 3/7/2023 at 2:30 PM, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not sure how anyone can look at the two rosters side by side and think the Sox are better without overrating the crap out of the Sox hitters. 

The Twins lineup is superior and the they also have way more depth on the pitching side, even if the Sox have higher end pitchers at the top of the rotation. 

The Sox are, at best, a 3rd place team in the ALC and depending on what KC does they could even be 4th. The only team the Sox are definitively better than is Detroit. 

There's a reason why even with bounceback seasons from Sox players, Zips has the Sox at 74 wins. 

Yeah, I should have given Parkman more credit for this post, except for overrating the Sox pitchers.