GT 7/26: CUBS @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Let's recap Joe's wonderful night

Strikeout with Wild Pitch so runner gets to first and run scores.

Hit batter to load bases 

Walks in tying run

Walks in go ahead run

I'm sick of hearing about this guy's great stuff

I truly hope someone in the playoff hunt trades for him and I don't care what the return is

You are right.  Lynn and  our very expensive bullpen led by Kelly could not hold a 7-2 lead.  Great job RH.

• Like 1

Just saw the highlights. What a sad loss after an early big lead. This board musta been on fire as we blew the lead.

Notice how good of wood the Cubs got on the ball the last 2 nights. My gawd they pummeled the baseball. This team could finish 30 under. Pedro, what up? 

11 hours ago, wegner said:

Let's recap Joe's wonderful night

Strikeout with Wild Pitch so runner gets to first and run scores.

Hit batter to load bases 

Walks in tying run

Walks in go ahead run

I'm sick of hearing about this guy's great stuff

I truly hope someone in the playoff hunt trades for him and I don't care what the return is

Actually he does have great stuff, unfortunately he doesn't have any great stuff in his brain or heart. No matter how talented Kelly is, he is still a total choker under big pressure situations.

Edited by The Kids Can Play
  • TLR 1

Last night's loss has the Sox at 41-62 and a season high of 21 games under 500. 

Current record 41-62 .398

If Sox continue at this W-L % pace, they finish 64-98 .395

Keep in mind, we just lost one of our best starting pitchers and and a reliever...with more players to be shipped out. When you factor in bringing up the minor leaguers, a 100 plus loss season is very attainable. 

1 hour ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Last night's loss has the Sox at 41-62 and a season high of 21 games under 500. 

Current record 41-62 .398

If Sox continue at this W-L % pace, they finish 64-98 .395

Keep in mind, we just lost one of our best starting pitchers and and a reliever...with more players to be shipped out. When you factor in bringing up the minor leaguers, a 100 plus loss season is very attainable. 

They're going to lose 100.

Hell, the next 16 games are against the Guardians, Rangers, Yankees, and Brewers. How many of those are they realistically going to win with no pitchers.

• Like 1