Guillen effect on FA's?

kramer99

Do you think with Ozzie coming over here, being how much the players supposedly loved him in Florida , would have an effect on bringing some of the Marlin free agents over here???

And what about former teamates that played with him or players that loved him when they played against him???

Will the sox have a Guillen factor like the cubs have a Baker factor on players and FA's??? :usa

Do you think with Ozzie coming over here, being how much the players supposedly loved him in Florida , would have an effect on bringing some of the Marlin free agents over here???

And what about former teamates that played with him or players that loved him when they played against him???

Will the sox have a Guillen factor like the cubs have a Baker factor on players and FA's??? :usa

There's always a possibility of that. Luis Castillo thinks highly of Ozzie, however I think he'll end up in Yankee pinstripes.

One thing is for sure, Ozzie wants to win. He only said it about 40 times at the press conference.

CWSOX45

The chances of us signing Castillo got a little bit higher, than again we didn't even really have a shot of signing Castillo in the first place.

One thing is for sure, Ozzie wants to win. He only said it about 40 times at the press conference.

CWSOX45

As opposed to what, not wanting to win? :lolhitting

The chances of us signing Castillo got a little bit higher, than again we didn't even really have a shot of signing Castillo in the first place.

CWSOX45

I dunno, I think he was kinda redundant. Than again I might just be used to hearing too much of Jerry Manuel.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ozzie's passion for the game. I think he will do well here.

CWSOX45

CWSOX45

I dunno, I think he was kinda redundant. Than again I might just be used to hearing too much of Jerry Manuel.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ozzie's passion for the game. I think he will do well here.

CWSOX45

I agree with ya, I like Ozzie and want him to succeed.

after i made the thread i heard in Mac, Jurko, and Harry...that ozzie and Sidney Ponson are really good friends (i have no idea how but apparently they are) and they even asked Ozzie about it but all he said was that he didnt know.

thats what heard today on MJ&H...i was also curious to know if u guys thought him being here would bring Robin Ventura back as a bench player (leftyback,defensive replacment at 3b and 1b) if he cant find a full time job elsewhere? :usa

after i made the thread i heard in Mac, Jurko, and Harry...that ozzie and Sidney Ponson are really good friends (i have no idea how but apparently they are) and they even asked Ozzie about it but all he said was that he didnt know.

thats what heard today on MJ&H...i was also curious to know if u guys thought him being here would bring Robin Ventura back as a bench player (leftyback,defensive replacment at 3b and 1b) if he cant find a full time job elsewhere? :usa

I got a feeling he will be brought back and the Sox will market it kind of like Pippen rejoining the Bulls.

I hope to have him back...he'd be a very effective role player.

What position would we put Ventura at? I love ole Robni, but we don't really have room for him at this point.

He can play first, third and DH in a backup role. He'd also give us a LH alternative at each position. Say if we were facing a tough righty, He could give Crede a break. Similar to the Daubach role last year, but with 3rd base thrown into the mix.