3/14 Angels @ Sox

Soroka threw a 0 in the first, though he walked one.

Benny and Moncada both worked walks, with Moncada especially seeing a lot of pitches.

Deep flyout by LRJ advanced both runners, Vaughn knocked one in with a bloop over the pulled in infield.

Deep sac fly to RF by Pillar scored another, Moose first pitch lineout well hit but right at the RF.

2-0 Sox after the first.

• Like 3

Remillard with the smart play to fake a tag to hold the runner at second after a throw down went into the OF, probably saved a run from scoring on the following groundout.

Still 2-0 Sox headed into bottom 3, where Yo leads off with a double.

43 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Soroka on the bump, trying to win that opening day start. 

I know you were probably joking a bit, but looks like the calendar is setting up to be Fedde, Soroka, and Flexen getting the first series vs Det.  I don’t think Soroka will face the Braves. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, flavum said:

I know you were probably joking a bit, but looks like the calendar is setting up to be Fedde, Soroka, and Flexen getting the first series vs Det.  I don’t think Soroka will face the Braves. 

Thank you. I didn't have a picture of the lineup card from Twitter to post, so I had to write something. I know it's only the Trout-less Angels, but he's looking good through 4. 

Moose walk

PR Baldwin running as Chuckie Robinson hits behind him perfectly send runner to 3rd.

Remillard bunt down 1st base line tagged out by pitcher who then made a wild throw home . Credit as sac bunt RBI , error sends Robinson to 3rd.

Robinson thrown out at home when ball got away from catcher on the next pitch. Looked like should've been safe but looked slow. 4-0 Sox

30 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Seems like they are starting to look much better than they did at the beginning of spring. 

Dare I say it, but the SP might just be "bad" instead of "god awful". Crochet looking healthy and effective is a nice boost.

3 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Angels broadcast says the White Sox are "putting on a clinic" of taking extra bases, and that the Angels should implement more of it.

Playing FAST, folks.

The WHITE SOX? That can't be right...

• Haha 1