4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

3 hours ago, WBWSF said:

Every White Sox season is a good one as far as I'm concerned. Opening Day is my New Years Day and the last game of the season is my New Years Eve. Win or lose every season is a good one.

I appreciate that. I used to be that way. Can't anymore. This team is an insult to me personally. I can see Getz and Jerry laughing at me as they count the TV contract dollars.

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

11 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I appreciate that. I used to be that way. Can't anymore. This team is an insult to me personally. I can see Getz and Jerry laughing at me as they count the TV contract dollars.

I still am that way, too. It's like getting pissed because Dunkin Donuts changed their ad campaign. It's a consumable commodity. Reinsdorf will die, and the kids will sell. Then another deplorable billionaire who wants to kill democracy will own the team, buy 6 players, then think they have the magic sword to destroy the union. You're rooting for the feces of billionaires. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I still am that way, too. It's like getting pissed because Dunkin Donuts changed their ad campaign. It's a consumable commodity. Reinsdorf will die, and the kids will sell. Then another deplorable billionaire who wants to kill democracy will own the team, buy 6 players, then think they have the magic sword to destroy the union. You're rooting for the feces of billionaires. 

Quite a creative take. You on hallucinogens tonight? Kidding.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

More like Merkin/Boyer marketing boilerplate...but even Merkin is starting to get a little bit jaded, you can tell from his writing style during the TLR an now Grifol years.   It's definitely going to wear on Stone and his interactions with an increasingly caustic fan base.

WBWSF has repeatedly said that he has reached out to Jerry about the GM job for the White Sox. That's why I said what I said.