5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Shohei moved down to 5th for LA, interestingProbably because it's against Sale, who he hasn't done very well against in his career.
5 hours ago5 hr Want to play Yankees then Dodgers/Braves.To be the best, you've got to beat the best.And the other 3 teams (Brewers, Padres, Rays) are motivated and weird like us.;
5 hours ago5 hr 14 minutes ago, GreenSox said:Want to play Yankees then Dodgers/Braves.To be the best, you've got to beat the best.And the other 3 teams (Brewers, Padres, Rays) are motivated and weird like us.;I'll take the weirdos
5 hours ago5 hr 19 minutes ago, chw42 said:Probably because it's against Sale, who he hasn't done very well against in his career.Been a while since he's hit this low against anyone, regardless of matchup.But he's been scuffling a bit, so they have to try something. Feels like we'll be hearing more about that lingering knee issue whenever LA's season wraps up though.
4 hours ago4 hr 19 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Been a while since he's hit this low against anyone, regardless of matchup.But he's been scuffling a bit, so they have to try something. Feels like we'll be hearing more about that lingering knee issue whenever LA's season wraps up though.and bicepsa mere mortal nowHaSeong Kim has just been unplayable for two years nowhttps://bookies.com/news/mlb-teams-ranked-by-average-age-youngest-to-oldestpretty strong correlation between oldest rosters and playoff participationWhite Sox 11th youngestMaybe 9th or 10th if you remove Castillobut then there's Tommy Pham Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by caulfield12
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, wegner said:I'll take the weirdos Hmmm, I heard no weirdos, but I will allow it.
3 hours ago3 hr Sale is getting pummeled. They were teeing him off last inning too, just right into defenders
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, nrockway said:Sale is getting pummeled. They were teeing him off last inning too, just right into defendersHe's lucky he hasn't given up 4 homers.
3 hours ago3 hr 7 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Mods???that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanishincluding the accent mark/tilde
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, GreenSox said:accent aigu keeps it genteel.Just now, caulfield12 said:that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanishincluding the accent mark/tildeThanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.
3 hours ago3 hr 7 minutes ago, chw42 said:He's lucky he hasn't given up 4 homers.Wouldn't have wanted to see Antonacci's route there, lol.Dubon is actually an infielder by trade.Feel confident Doyle or Peters would have had it, though.
3 hours ago3 hr 6 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.Ha good thing I was on my phone and can easily type the é
45 minutes ago45 min 2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.Did Pat Murphy just say "God damnit Merrill!" on live mic as he robbed another xb hit???Everyone's favorite uncle lol.https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeFw0VUg8gY/still haven't found video yet"I hate this Eric Stoltz in Mask looking mfer!!! (Dustin May)That was cold :)!Murphy just said a bomb on live airCARROT TOP" Edited 39 minutes ago39 min by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.