Friday at 10:50 PM3 days 28 minutes ago, nrockway said:why is this s%*# stickied lmaoBecause it’s the greatest post and truce in the history of the board. Without ideas like this, we would become Lord of the Flies (i.e. WSI).
Friday at 10:51 PM3 days Author 26 minutes ago, tray said:I met some guy with a Sox hat from Lake in the Hills a few weeks back at Greek Islands. I was surprised that folks from far NW burbs travel to see the White Sox play, but good choice of a restaurant as a halfway stop.We are out here!
Friday at 10:54 PM3 days 33 minutes ago, nrockway said:why is this s%*# stickied lmaoYou better let the mods know that SoxTalk is serious business and they should take this down ASAP
Friday at 10:55 PM3 days I've seen a lot more Sox hats around me this year. Even a couple T-Shirts which is much more rare as 90% of people I ask in a Sox hat just say they like the hat, not the team. You gotta like the team to rock the T-Shirts.
Friday at 10:57 PM3 days Author 4 minutes ago, ron883 said:Proposal to the board: bring back the busterNo sir, I do not like that s%*#
Friday at 11:02 PM3 days 6 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Because it’s the greatest post and truce in the history of the board. Without ideas like this, we would become Lord of the Flies (i.e. WSI).A great truce? The Sox are a bad loss away from total Soxtalk war. A series sweep. Let nature take its course without artificially trying to civilize us.
Friday at 11:07 PM3 days 4 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:A great truce? The Sox are a bad loss away from total Soxtalk war. A series sweep. Let nature take its course without artificially trying to civilize us.We're in the playoffs. I don't really care if we get swept this weekend TBH. We've officially had a good year and it's house money imo. Yea, division be real nice, but that's desert imo. We already got the main course.
Friday at 11:12 PM3 days I was actually good either way. The team seems poised to ascend in the next season or two with good stewardship. Generally, feel this is the case. Milestones being reached short of the ultimate are fine, but no cause for crazy ideas like peace and harmony Edited Friday at 11:14 PM3 days by Chick Mercedes
Friday at 11:12 PM3 days 10 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:A great truce? The Sox are a bad loss away from total Soxtalk war. A series sweep. Let nature take its course without artificially trying to civilize us.Playoffs are guaranteed regardless. It can only get better, not worse.
Saturday at 02:29 AM3 days So anyway, I just want to remind everyone about how I'm not trolling every single thread, telling everyone how fucking right I've been all along. I'm sure you all appreciate it. You don't seem to be saying that, so I can only infer./sarcasm/capping the stadium talk here Edited Saturday at 02:36 AM3 days by WestEddy
Saturday at 02:37 AM3 days 🥶GEtz is sort of growing on me...at least his booth interview tonight Edited Saturday at 02:49 AM3 days by caulfield12
Sunday at 02:58 AM2 days 3 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:Don't go check the gamethread.We need this thread now more than ever.God bless @Kyyle23 for his foresight.
Sunday at 05:05 AM2 days google.com.hk search for soxtalk provides this list...CaliSoxFanViaSWsideTaylorStSoxChisoxfnTrayPalOldsox
Sunday at 05:15 PM2 days I agree with this. It was a fun season. Remember the Sox shouldn't even be here yet. I bet no one here had them getting over 80 wins. The general consensus was around 68-72 wins
1 hour ago1 hr On 9/26/2026 at 7:58 PM, WhiteSox2023 said:We need this thread now more than ever.God bless @Kyyle23 for his foresight.No. Still fiesty!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.