2 hours ago2 hr 55 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Astros? Yikes…2-5 record against them this season.Good luck.So what you're telling me is that we'll end the season 4-5 against them.
39 minutes ago39 min Anybody want to project the playoff roster? I don't believe Pham is eligible everybody else no in IL is, I believe. 13 pitcher max.OF: Doyle, Peters, Beni, Grichuk, MontgomeryIF: Acuna, Vargas, Meidroth, Mune, Colson, AntC: Teel, RogersP: Taylor, Hagen, Burke, Kay, Fedde, Hicks, Sandlin, Newcomb, Martin, Hudson, Noah, Brazoban, Richards
36 minutes ago36 min 3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Anybody want to project the playoff roster? I don't believe Pham is eligible everybody else no in IL is, I believe. 13 pitcher max.OF: Doyle, Peters, Beni, Grichuk, MontgomeryIF: Acuna, Vargas, Meidroth, Mune, Colson, AntC: Teel, RogersP: Taylor, Hagen, Burke, Kay, Fedde, Hicks, Sandlin, Newcomb, Martin, Hudson, Noah, Brazoban, RichardsPham is eligible apparently
35 minutes ago35 min https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html#jump-link-no-6-chicago-white-sox-vs-no-3-houston-astrosBraves Yankees Padres Astros in 3well those are boring predictions!
30 minutes ago30 min 4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html#jump-link-no-6-chicago-white-sox-vs-no-3-houston-astrosBraves Yankees Padres Astros in 3well those are boring predictions!Yahoo sports sucks
24 minutes ago24 min 2 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:If the stars align to allow us to knock the cheaters out of the playoffs all will be well.This team has more ‘05 in them than ‘21… IMO.
19 minutes ago19 min 14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:well those are boring predictions!Saw a MLB Network run down and Dontrelle Willis predicted the Sox beat the asshoes and then lose to the Indians.I like the first half of that but we’re murdering Cleveland if we get past the Assblows.
11 minutes ago11 min Author Astros offense does scare me a bit. They have some really tough hitters at the top of the lineup, obviously Alvarez is the MVP but now you have a really hot bat in Spence towards the bottom of the lineup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.