1 hour ago1 hr On 10/1/2026 at 9:07 AM, WhiteSox2023 said:If you give all the credit to Jerry for this playoff series win, that’s fine. But then, you have to acknowledge that he also owns the Sox 21-year playoff series win drought, which is equally as awful.Equally? I'd say Jerry's side of the equation is exponentially more awful than whatever that dude's gripe with Ishbia's involvement is.
1 hour ago1 hr On 9/30/2026 at 9:32 PM, hi8is said:ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.
1 hour ago1 hr On 9/30/2026 at 10:10 PM, DoUEvenShift said:Lookin pretty spry, can probably go another 10 or 20 years.I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂
1 hour ago1 hr 24 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.I had the same thought 😆
1 hour ago1 hr 21 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!I think Doyle can be the dude who shows out in this next series. If he preforms, it will mark the turn where people realize he’s going to be a dude.
30 minutes ago30 min 56 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂A couple of posters need to jump in with a "Thanks" and "Love" reaction!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.