3 hours ago3 hr Pretty fascinating story:Awful AnnouncingChicago media members texted White Sox during ALDS Game 1...Members of Chicago sports media texted White Sox players and executives about the Cleveland Guardians stealing signs during ALDS Game 1.
3 hours ago3 hr Lmao “helping”I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms around
2 hours ago2 hr 31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Lmao “helping”I’m sure whitesoxdave was the only person who noticed the runner on second wildly waving his arms aroundit was mentioned on the broadcast. hardly a state secret and i doubt they even had much more than possible location.
2 hours ago2 hr I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverage
1 hour ago1 hr 16 minutes ago, The Grinder said:I live near Rockford and I swear the Sox would have to win the World Series the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup to get TV coverageOn a local level the cubs get better local coverage than the Sox do because the cubs give media members better Christmas presents.
1 hour ago1 hr Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)
1 hour ago1 hr 27 minutes ago, fathom said:Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)Dave is not smart
42 minutes ago42 min 28 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Dave is not smartFunny how he is being portrayed in the article. @fathom called it out immediately in the game thread. The only surprise was the announcers not calling it out. It was plain as day during the broadcast.
12 minutes ago12 min 1 hour ago, fathom said:Considering these players aren’t allowed to have their cell phone during games, Dave shouldn’t have shared this (didn’t know that rule)what a fucking idiot. imagine being so self important. I like how at the end of the article it hastily says the sox already knew.@WhiteSox2023 darling said something, he was waiving his arms like a fucking idiot it wasn't exactly subtle. Edited 12 minutes ago12 min by chitownsportsfan
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.