2 hours ago2 hr 19 minutes ago, GreenSox said:I hope it's not Thome. He's got really bigger ties as a player to the Guardians than the Sox.His cap in the Hall of Fame is Cleveland.
2 hours ago2 hr This is reminding me of when they said there was going to be a surprise guest at the DNC and it ended up being Leon Panetta
2 hours ago2 hr 6 minutes ago, wegner said:Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob.Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?She would be fantastic.
2 hours ago2 hr I think it's gonna be one of the SP from 2005. "Big Name" to me suggests MB. I could also see it being Frank, great time to bury any hatchet there.
2 hours ago2 hr 39 minutes ago, fathom said:Could you imagine if it’s TLR?Hopefully Pham takes him out.
2 hours ago2 hr 13 minutes ago, wegner said:His cap in the Hall of Fame is Cleveland.As well it should be.
2 hours ago2 hr 13 minutes ago, wegner said:Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?Even if she doesn't, she HAS to be there tomorrow on the organ. Just a no brainer for Brooks and his team to make it happen - hope they did.Also, seen this floating around today, but if they revamped this video and brought it back the park would go fucking insane. I get goosebumps still watching the old version.
2 hours ago2 hr 14 minutes ago, GreenSox said:She would be fantastic.Crowd would love it too, I think.
2 hours ago2 hr 8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:As well it should be.I don't disagree. I was just saying that to bring up the point that I do not think he would be a good choice.
2 hours ago2 hr 7 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Even if she doesn't, she HAS to be there tomorrow on the organ. Just a no brainer for Brooks and his team to make it happen - hope they did.Also, seen this floating around today, but if they revamped this video and brought it back the park would go fucking insane. I get goosebumps still watching the old version.I heard someone on the radio saying they would be playing a new sizzle reel....I've never heard that term before but I would guess the above is an example of a said sizzle reel.
2 hours ago2 hr 12 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Even if she doesn't, she HAS to be there tomorrow on the organ. Just a no brainer for Brooks and his team to make it happen - hope they did.Also, seen this floating around today, but if they revamped this video and brought it back the park would go fucking insane. I get goosebumps still watching the old version.The Big Hurt lifting up Robin over his shoulder gives me goose bumps every damn time.
2 hours ago2 hr Jeff SamardzijaJames shields Rick hahnKenny WilliamsKen Griffey Jr.Dinosaur guyDrake laroche Chris sales cut up uniform Joe borchard
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Rowand44 said:Jose Paniaqua redemption.Welp @wegner already made this joke. My bad sir!
2 hours ago2 hr 4 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:Jeff SamardzijaJames shieldsRick hahnKenny WilliamsKen Griffey Jr.Dinosaur guyDrake larocheChris sales cut up uniformJoe borchardForgot Manny Ramirez
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:Welp @wegner already made this joke. My bad sir!Great minds, sir, Great minds I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to sleep.....I'm pumped!!!!!Gotta listen to the first couple hours on the radio at work but I'm sure Len and DJ will paint a perfect picture of the atmosphere.
1 hour ago1 hr 16 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:Jeff SamardzijaJames shieldsRick hahnKenny WilliamsKen Griffey Jr.Dinosaur guyDrake larocheChris sales cut up uniformJoe borchardJurassic Carl, aka "C-Rex":
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:Jurassic Carl, aka "C-Rex":Pretty sure he lives in Texas now...Pham/Everett tandem?Is the shaking cane guy still around? Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr Dick Allen's family would be cool, but not sure JR would allow it...Jerry Krause widow?Bartman?Nancy Faust?
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:Caleb Williams.White Sox better make sure he signs an insurance waiver....Don't think they're bold enough to drop a Kpop or Jpop group ... who is Mune's musical idol?Kpop Demon Hunters trio?
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:Caleb Williams.Someone on the radio poo pood this idea....said he's a Cubs fan for what it's worth.
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, wegner said:Someone on the radio poo pood this idea....said he's a Cubs fan for what it's worth.Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.