Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Jerry Reinsdorf's Physician

Featured Replies

This guy is too good at his job. Can we get someone more incompetent to guide Jerry's health journey in his 90's?

I'm thinking we need someone like Dr. Nick.

2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

This guy is too good at his job. Can we get someone more incompetent to guide Jerry's health journey in his 90's?

I'm thinking we need someone like Dr. Nick.

What is the Bulls training staff up to?

Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.

Go to bed. Not everything is serious like a blackout game.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Go to bed. Not everything is serious like a blackout game.

Youre not nearly as cute as you think you are.

and yes, wishing for somebody to die is wrong Im sorry I have to teach you that.

You know he has been waiting to come out of the shadows after being the biggest loser for 3 straight seasons. Thankfully, he can go back to his crypt.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.

I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely.

Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely.

"I dont want him to die... but I made this post hoping he does and yeah I kinda do"

Just now, Green Line said:

Youre not nearly as cute as you think you are.

and yes, wishing for somebody to die is wrong Im sorry I have to teach you that.

Nobody is ACTUALLY wishing for him to die. I really hope you aren't this dense, but seeing how hung up you are on things you don't understand, I have my doubts.

I don’t want him do die, but I’m sorry he was born actually

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

"I dont want him to die... but I made this post hoping he does and yeah I kinda do"

You should go sit front row at a comedy show and take everything literally and scream at the comic if they cross one of your lines.

2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

You should go sit front row at a comedy show and take everything literally and scream at the comic if they cross one of your lines.

Don't let them wear black.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Don't let them wear black.

Unless it's at Jerry's funeral

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Unless it's at Jerry's funeral

Only if the Sox win.

Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.

6 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.

Linguistics would be good...

4 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nobody is ACTUALLY wishing for him to die. I really hope you aren't this dense, but seeing how hung up you are on things you don't understand, I have my doubts.

Speak for yourself.

8 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely.

He's giving over control By 2029. We just need him to realize that he should spend time As a fan next year.

8 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.

Lol Jerry can play Drums in Shatners Metal band..... I heard Jerry got some mean blast beats lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.