Bad News

WHarris1

Bad news? I don't agree.

I would say No this isn't bad news, it gives us increased flexibility. But, Remember back from the Ozzie press conference... It sounds like the Money we threw at Colon was only available to Colon.

:fyou JR,

HOW is money spent on one free agent any more valuable than the same amount of money spent on a collection of guys who can make a bigger impact?

I would say No this isn't bad news, it gives us increased flexibility.  But, Remember back from the Ozzie press conference... It sounds like the Money we threw at Colon was only available to Colon.

:fyou JR,

HOW is money spent on one free agent any more valuable than the same amount of money spent on a collection of guys who can make a bigger impact?

Yeah, but it seems we are going after Everyday Eddy now. I think JR will spend some of that money.

Everyday eddie, slightly overrated, and will probably get overpaid.  I like him as a bullpen work horse, I don't think he is a great closer.

Not a great closer, I agree, but it would be a great move, even at $5 mill a year or whatever the hell he'd get. You take what he did for Minnesota away from him and give it to us. That's quite big if you ask me.

We do get two draft picks and I wil be completely fine with letting Bartolo go if we get a top starting pitcher. Last year going into the winter meetings we had a rotation of this:

Buerhle

Garland

Biddle

Rauch

God knows who else

We will be fine, Kenny won't let us down and acquire a top of the line pitcher or two solid middle of the rotation starters one way or another. Just give it some time, wait till after the winter meetings to judge our off-season.

f*** THIS f***ING TEAM AND IT'S f***ING CHEAP ASS OWNER. jERRY YOU'RE A SORRY ASS SON OF A b****. f***ING BASTARD CHEAP ASS...

BOICOT THE CELL!!!!

Thank You Asshole, for making a Sox Fan Miserable again Bastard. You sould bu Hung. :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

If Bart lgoes to the Angels, it is another case of the weigh of all flesh.

Plus, we get two draft picks.

God we will have alot of draft picks, unless of course we sign other free agents, or we draft the guys and then not sign them. We have done that before. Furthermore, its not like we have the best drafting in the league. I would rather compete.