I love this board!

southsideirish

Since being banned a couple months ago I havent been able to view the WSI message boards. But if you can consider WSI more pessimistic then Soxtalk you managed to avoid us at the right times. :lol: I guess this week is better; right after we lost Colon there must of been 10 "f*** JR, Sox Suck!!" threads floating around.

Another reason why I love this board. Check out the responses some time from WSI. Then come here. This board is so much more optimistic. That board is so pessimistic it makes me sick. I LOVE THIS BOARD!

We get your point, you've said you love this board about ten times already ;)

Since being banned a couple months ago I havent been able to view the WSI message boards.  But if you can consider WSI more pessimistic then Soxtalk you managed to avoid us at the right times.  :lol:  I guess this week is better; right after we lost Colon there must of been 10 "f*** JR, Sox Suck!!" threads floating around.

And then there is the infamous b****asspassionless....many many many more obscenities thread. :lol:

Another reason why I love this board. Check out the responses some time from WSI. Then come here. This board is so much more optimistic. That board is so pessimistic it makes me sick. I LOVE THIS BOARD!

I guessed you missed the MOTHERF*CKING b****ASS PASSIONLESS SOX thread :D

Like this Nomar rumor...  :rolleyes:

If it's bad acid.. maybe some here should take some.

The great thing about getting Nomar is when we turn on him, and we know we'll turn on him, we can call him nomore. This could be as good as the Tub O Goo threads.