and wade miller

bull pen

bridge

dotel

sarloos

galo

munro

stone

rick white(played much better with houston then us)

that is the best pitching staff in baseball imo

I hope u were kidding about the stros having the best 1-5 in baseball. That will probably belong to the A's. Come on Zito, Mulder, Hudson, Redman, Harden. That's deeeeeep :)

I hope u were kidding about the stros having the best 1-5 in baseball. That will probably belong to the A's. Come on Zito, Mulder, Hudson, Redman, Harden. That's deeeeeep :)

i would say it is comparible not only that they only need 6-7 innings out of there starters with how deep there pen is.

Yeah in my mind there is no rotation that can touch the A's. Now the Astros would be in the top 5 for sure with that rotation, if healthy. Miller and Oswalt have had issues with that.

They are good but it's not like they have 4 guys who won 20 games. Prior is awesome, Wood is unpredictable, Zambrano is wild at times, Clement has decent stuff, and Cruz or whoever will be the #5 this year won't be better than a "below average" starter.

Wood will occassionally get walk-happy, but if we had a rotation of Kerry Wood's, I wouldn't complain.

Zambrano gets a little to happy sometimes. His celebrations remind me a lot of Carlos Perez, that pitcher for the Dodgers and Expos with the blue glove. He'll be good though.

Clement I think will bounce back and have a solid year. I think he'll probably have about 15 wins or so with an ERA right around 4.00.

Whoever the hell their #5 is, I don't know....but he'll probably suck.

I think that Houston will have a better rotation then the Cubs, but the Cubs still have a top 5 rotation.