NCAA hoops thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Websters definition of "Backing into March Madness" --

see the University of South Carolina Basketball team

Goddamnit. I've never seen such a piss-poor display of basketball, on senior day no less, than I saw tonight. You let a Kentucky team that is down this year come into your place, and run your ass up and down the court. I am NOT happy with how this team has degressed this year. Its hard to understand sometimes.

This thread seems to be slipping down, and I can't believe that nobody has mentioned that Northwestern has completed the SWEEP of Iowa with a 51-49 win. The Cats are 4th place in the Big Ten at 8-7! :headbang

i hope the cats make some noise in the big ten tourney.

speaking of the big ten tourney, it should be a pretty good one with msu, illinois, wisconson and northwestern playing pretty nicely lately.

DePaul probably just solidified a shot at the NCAA tourney by upsetting ranked Cincy at home 68-65...C-USA is having a pretty good season.

You have to love the fact that despite the Big 10 being 5-1 against Conference USA including freakin Iowa winning on Louisville's home court. But the national media has decided that Conference USA is the far superior conference. :rolleyes: