Panthers or Patriots?

Who will win the Supe?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Supe?

• Panthers
    • Patriots

It's weird cause I dunno who to root for. I was rooting for the Pats to win in the AFC and I was rooting for the panthers in the NFC. I think the pats will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the panthers upset. I mean come on they do have manning.... Ricky Manning JR. that is :D

Really I can't believe the early line is 7 points against NE.  With the defenses of these two teams, there might not be 30 points scored in this whole game.

i gotta feeling the panthers are going to pull an upset here..two road wins like they had have to be great for their confidence..how many teams can go into st louis and philly on consecutive weeks and come away winners....but if the line is panther -7..then you have to bet on the pats..it should be a close game...something like 17-14

Really I can't believe the early line is 7 points against NE.  With the defenses of these two teams, there might not be 30 points scored in this whole game.

i gotta feeling the panthers are going to pull an upset here..two road wins like they had have to be great for their confidence..how many teams can go into st louis and philly on consecutive weeks and come away winners....but if the line is panther -7..then you have to bet on the pats..it should be a close game...something like 17-14

Panthers are the underdog at +7.