Texsox

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zirconia.jpg

LMAO! :headbang

There is NO way I would have let Brian spend two months salary on a damned ring. Some of my friends were saying that the wedding is supposed to cost what you make in a year...my ass to that. We want to keep it as low as possible, preferrably between 5K and 8K.

jewelry = waste of $$$

You're right. I HATE engagement rings. Every guy I have ever dated has seen me cringe when I get shown them from friends. What a waste of cash. Blech. And the blood that goes into the diamond trade. No way. Plus you've got the whole "marking your property" issue. I don't know why I've got such a strong aversion to engagement rings specifically, but I'm with Crimson on this...

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A ROCK BECAUSE IT IS SOMEWHAT RARE AND CUT INTO A COMPLEX SHAPE.  THIS MAY CAUSE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE MARRIAGES ARE NEVER HURT BY FINANCIAL WOES AND I AM A MILLIONAIRE

Just make sure u get ur wife to sign a Pre - Nup 1st Crimson. :lol:

or....how about you spend some money, it doesn't have to be thousands, to show a girl that you're completely committed to her and you want her to feel like she's the queen of the world?

oh yeah...cos it's all about YOU in a relationship...

or....how about you spend some money, it doesn't have to be thousands, to show a girl that you're completely committed to her and you want her to feel like she's the queen of the world?

oh yeah...cos it's all about YOU in a relationship...

So, if I love a man and I want to marry him before he asks me should I buy HIM a diamond ring and make him wear it because it isn't all about me? I'm not saying this to be rude--but just to make the relationship not about me, and what if I am completely and totally devoted and committed to the relationship and the person?