Soxfest on FSN

Soxfest

Guest hotsoxchick1
I ran into Waddle at SoxFest, so they're doing something.

no fsn did not broadcast live like always... they had problems with a contract or something like that....you can hear it on the espn radio though if you get am 1000 here in chicago......all three days they will be on the only news i have heard back tonite from cw was that he gave kw heck at the q and a session tonite and kw blew off his questioning of the buehrle contract talks but his assistant got all pissy with cw about it for some reason.........thats all the news i have for now though... sorry........

Whimpy and Hawk are awesome.  I also think Steve Stone is an awesome announcer and would be a great pitching coach.

steve stone is awesome?????????? what are a closet sCrub fan. :lol: :bringit

Sox fan, Cub fan, whatever - if you're a baseball fan, you have to know that Stone is maybe the best analyst in any broadcast booth. He does the near-impossible: he makes it ALMOST possible to listen to Chimp Caray!

He also carried Harry for the last 5-10 years of his life, when Harry was so far gone that he was like Ozzy Osbourne is now...