Overall White Sox vs cubs record

SAVVY18

I need some ammo in a disagreement with someone who has had way too much cub blue kool-Aid this past off season. Can someone give me either a link to where I can get overall record in the Sox vs cubs series or just the wins and losses by year? They are talking all high and mighty about how the cubs are better than the Sox and I know that we have the edge, but I want some good numbers to back that up.

Thanks for the help.

:fthecubs :sosasucks

CW, I just went to the official site and looked up last years results and that showed we were 4-2.

My all-time favorite Sox/Cubs game was in 2001 at Comiskey when David Wells couldn't make it out of the 1st inning, giving up 2 runs and coming out for that bad back. Sean Lowe came in with RISP, and completely shut them down the rest of the way! Then Howry blew that heater past Sosa in the 9th, and CLee won it in the bottom of the 10th with the slam. Good stuff there.

Thanks Guys & Girls...This is the exact type of thing I was looking for.  He won't have much to fight back with after seeing that they have only won the season series once since 1997. 

:fthecubs

We also can't forget that the Cubs only had 2 more wins than the Sox last year. That seems to get fogotten a lot.

• 3 months later...

Oh damn, memories - you guys remember Hawk's call on that Konerko homerun? I still hear it in my head:

HIGH AND DEEP! WAY BACK! THEY LOOK UP - YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOAAAARD - Y-ESSSSSS!

Or John Rooney's call:

KONERKO HITS IT DEEP TO LEFT........ THIS ONE IS GONNA LEAVE THE YARD!

I get chills just thinking about it. :headbang

Oh damn, memories - you guys remember Hawk's call on that Konerko homerun?  I still hear it in my head:

HIGH AND DEEP!  WAY BACK!  THEY LOOK UP - YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOAAAARD - Y-ESSSSSS!

Or John Rooney's call:

KONERKO HITS IT DEEP TO LEFT........ THIS ONE IS GONNA LEAVE THE YARD!

I get chills just thinking about it.  :headbang

My boss and I booked out of a meeting as soon as we could (my job during the meeting (not meating) was to get scores when possible) and went to the lab in the warehouse. We turned the game on to hear them tie it up. Not much work got done after that. I went straight home to watch the replay of the game...ahhhhhhh what sweet memories. :wub:

The Cheat has not watched a Sox-Cubs game since 2000.

I've been out of town for all of them in 2001-03. I remember hearing Olivo's grandslam last year as I was losing reception on 1000.

I should be able to see all the games this year. (no vacations)

Ah, watching that ball sail into the left field bleachers was a true joy, as i stood clapping surrounded by thousands of thousands of Cubs fans. Most confident and relaxed i've ever felt at a baseball game i think

I remember hearing Olivo's grandslam last year as I was losing reception on 1000.

I was sitting here at work listening to the cub broadcast :puke because I couldn't get AM1000 in. The guy over the wall is a cub fan and I got to tell him what happened and it was a beautiful thing.

:fthecubs