William Hung, recording artist

southsider2k5

Is he the only person on the planet that doens't realize everyone is mocking him? Hung is just so goofy looking that you can't help but laugh at his feeble attempts to sing. Unfortunately, my comical interest in him does not translate into purchasing a CD.

Anyone else notice the record company responsible for signing William SAN:

Koch Records. :bang

Is he the only person on the planet that doens't realize everyone is mocking him?  Hung is just so goofy looking that you can't help but laugh at his feeble attempts to sing.  Unfortanely, my comical interest in him does not translate into purchasing a CD. 

Koch Records:bang

Hadn't noticed the record label. But if that isn't the kiss-of death I don't know what is...

Hung's 15 Minutes are fading fast.

Is he the only person on the planet that doens't realize everyone is mocking him?  Hung is just so goofy looking that you can't help but laugh at his feeble attempts to sing. Unfortunately, my comical interest in him does not translate into purchasing a CD. 

Koch Records:bang

Oh I'm sure he knows....but I'm sure he can handle getting laughed at for a few dollars......

Oh I'm sure he knows....but I'm sure he can handle getting laughed at for a few dollars......

Maybe he can, but he should know his time in the spotlight is fleeting. On American Idol a coupe weeks ago he was brought back on and admitted his struggles in nearly every class. I realize engineering is tough, but this guy should not stride too far away from school. Once you get that taste of the spotlight it will be hard to re-adjust to an ordinary life. I could be wrong, Hollywood Squares is always looking for grade-A celebrities to do their show.

You all can be assure of one thing: sometime in the future William San will do a duet with Ricky Martin. Surprised Rickys washed up ass hasn't already took advantage of this moment to get back into the headlines.

*For further reference on Hungs situation, reflect back on the episode of the simpsons where Bart becomes famous for saying "I didn't do it."

I can't believe the love affair America has with talentless garbage.

This is sickening - a two-minute joke doesn't HAVE to turn into a recording contract.

You just know he's going to get some kind of crap reality TV show - they'll probably have cameras follow him around during the recording of his "hit CD".

Absolutely pathetic.