Is Sandy really that bad?

Bighurt52235

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont question sndy's skills..i question his health...his shoulder was so bad last year that he just one hopped throws to 2nd base..only throwing out 9% (im guessing , too lazy to look it up but im close) of the runners trying to steal...and his knees , i think if i saw sandy in shorts and looked at his knees i probably vomit...

i dont question sndy's skills..i question his health...his shoulder was so bad last year that he just one hopped throws to 2nd base..only throwing out 9% (im guessing , too lazy to look it up but im close) of the runners trying to steal...and his knees , i think if i saw sandy in shorts and looked at his knees i probably vomit...

and can you imagine his getting up and down kneeing for what 90 games. the wear and tear to what is busted up knees. i give him credit. word is he has the making of a being a coach, so that speaks for his knowledge, but as everyone mention, it is his health that concerns us./

I like Sandy way more then MJ, because the pitchers like Sandy a whole lot.  The flaw is he can't stay healthy.  Good thing Olivo is our starter and I think he will do good.

According to peeps at Soxfest, Maunel claimed Alomar would start not Olivo. Maybe, that was just typical Manuel bs.

Sandy Alomar, Jr., is not bad. I think he's better than Paul and second to Olivo. He doesn't suck.

All I am expecting out of him this year is .255/10/55. That would be a great season for him.

If thats the case then why in the hell have Olivo on the major league roster. JM is a deuche if he lets Olivo rot on the bench. Its known Alomar can't start a full season and KW signed him to play maybe 60-70 games. Trust me, KW will have a little talk with JM, cause there is no way he's gonna let Olivo rot on the bench.

If he does, then that would be the final straw. If in fact Olivo is the starter, then it will be yet another time JM opens his big mouth and says crap about a players role that won't come true.

If thats the case then why in the hell have Olivo on the major league roster.  JM is a deuche if he lets Olivo rot on the bench.  Its known Alomar can't start a full season and KW signed him to play maybe 60-70 games.  Trust me, KW will have a little talk with JM, cause there is no way he's gonna let Olivo rot on the bench. 

If he does, then that would be the final straw.  If in fact Olivo is the starter, then it will be yet another time JM opens his big mouth and says crap about a players role that won't come true.

I'm just going on what I read here. In one of the threads, someone posted what Manuel claimed was the lineup off the top of his head.

We know Olivo is going to get his time, and that Sandy will get hurt. My guess is that they would want to work Olivio in slowly. Not just toss him into the fire.

Sandy Alomar, Jr., is not bad. I think he's better than Paul and second to Olivo. He doesn't suck.

All I am expecting out of him this year is .255/10/55. That would be a great season for him.

10 hrs? you are dreaming here. no offense.

My mistake, I mean't 5 hrs.