How Bout Them Wheels???

The Critic

Oz was serious about running!!!

Stolen Bases 2004:

Konerko 1

Harris    0

HA!

:headbang

Couldn't see most of the game! Had to work. How the heck to PK steal a base? Did KC go into the dugout for 20 minutes to have a coffee break and a bagel? or did they shorten the base pads for him from 60 to 27 feet.

Couldn't see most of the game! Had to work. How the heck to PK steal a base? Did KC go into the dugout for 20 minutes to have a coffee break and a bagel? or did they shorten the base pads for him from 60 to 27 feet.

Let's just say it was a hit and run but it was a bad pitch to Rowand, and Konerko showed his tremendous speed to steal second. Everyone in the sox bench Hawk and DJ, hell, even Tony G. from the royals were all surprised and laughing when he did. :lol:

Let's just say it was a hit and run but it was a bad pitch to Rowand, and Konerko showed his tremendous speed to steal second. Everyone in the sox bench Hawk and DJ, hell, even Tony G. from the royals were all surprised and laughing when he did. :lol:

Must have been as hilarious as when he hit the inside-the-park home run. (last year? year before? I forgot!) I remember the whole bench in an uproar as he rounded third and scored!! A TREASURED moment in my Sox memorie data!!

Must have been as hilarious as when he hit the inside-the-park home run. (last year? year before? I forgot!) I remember the whole bench in an uproar as he rounded third and scored!! A TREASURED moment in my Sox memorie data!!

i believe he hit that in toronto in 2001, not 100% sure though

That's the approach I'm taking. I saw the lowlights once and that's enough. Now I'm suposed to be constructing a polyhedra for Geometry, but that idea isn't working too well...

what are you using

I believe the bases are 90 ft but thats just a hunch. I think 60 ft is the mound.

I was watching and it must have been a pretty damn good jump because i dont even think they woulda got him with a good throw. And thats enough to scare me cuz Ozzie will probably send him again just to test it out.

I don't think it was a hit and run. With the lead Konerko had, he was stealing. And he did just that.

It was a good pitch to steal on too. Breaking ball low and in the dirt, and it was just slow enough to get Konerko to 2B.

Konerko's my new favorite player. Let's trade him and say he is a 5-tool player.

I don't think it was a hit and run.  With the lead Konerko had, he was stealing.  And he did just that.

It was a good pitch to steal on too.  Breaking ball low and in the dirt, and it was just slow enough to get Konerko to 2B.

Konerko's my new favorite player.  Let's trade him and say he is a 5-tool player.

lol...YEAH PAULIE, Congrats on topping last seasons total.