What Happened to Aboz

DBAHO

They need to play Prusek.  Belfour is gonna be hard to beat, you gotta throw your best guy out there.

BTW, Ribero and Ryder are cheapshot artists.  Bruins will overcome their BS though.

And Mathew here's your sig.

That's the s***. Thanks a million. Ribero is now saying it was a quick nerve pinch...yeah sure. The Montreal media is ripping him worst of all though so he'll get his and then some.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going up to Toronto MAy 7, 8, and 9 for the Sox-Blue Jay series, but if the Leafs are still in it, im going to try as hard as I can to try and get tickets. I would love to see Eddie playing in the Finals. Hope Toronto makes it. :canada

Those tickets will cost you your first born. At least the baseball tickets are cheap, I saw the opening 3 against the Tigers and the Tuesday game was $2.00.

I guess I should have quoted Brando's original title.. If any of you remember..

Since he EDITED IT.

"Why is John Rooney still alive?" "he is a cocksucker"

Pretty much along that line.. it was and is childish.

That's why I made the comment about death threats.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you should wish them death.

Brando is just playing it off innocently like he doesn't remember editing his post's title.

I guess I should have quoted Brando's original title.. If any of you remember..

Since he EDITED IT.

"Why is John Rooney still alive?" "he is a cocksucker"

Brando is just playing it off innocently like he doesn't remember editing his post's title.

Brando didn't edit the title of that thread, I did.

You know it was me because I spelled thoughts wrong! :lol:

That is lame. I just read the Rooney thread, and I cannot believe he left over that. Brando has said alot worse things in the past, and I do not see anything wrong with what he said there. Why is no one allowed to say anything about Rooney and Farmer...I just dont understand it.

I think people take this site way too seriously, I've only gotten into one serious fight my entire time here and that was with wsc/beastley.....and I don't think I'm alone on that one.

Yeah I agree. Beastly is a sneaky kid and was trying to make me start a thread for him saying that people need to lighten up. But, some people might get fired up about that, so I didn't.

That is lame. I just read the Rooney thread, and I cannot believe he left over that. Brando has said alot worse things in the past, and I do not see anything wrong with what he said there. Why is no one allowed to say anything about Rooney and Farmer...I just dont understand it.

I think the thread has been editted, The thread title wished death on Rooney....

I can understand aboz needin to take a break... I've had to do the same thing myself... While most times this place is great, fun, a distraction-- Others it can be grating, annoying, and redundant --

I compare it to when I worked in a bar: The best thing about that job was going to work and BSing with the same people everyday. The worst thing about that job was going into work and seeing the same damn people everyday, who talk about the same damn stuff. You only miss it when it's gone... Boy do I miss that job.

Yeah I agree. Beastly is a sneaky kid and was trying to make me start a thread for him saying that people need to lighten up. But, some people might get fired up about that, so I didn't.

Yeah beastly talks to me on AIM almost every day, he tells me to make threads for him or reply to things which he wants to say. I usually dont respond when he asks me though

I think the thread has been editted, The thread title wished death on Rooney....

I can understand aboz needin to take a break... I've had to do the same thing myself... While most times this place is great, fun, a distraction-- Others it can be grating, annoying, and redundant --

I compare it to when I worked in a bar: The best thing about that job was going to work and BSing with the same people everyday.  The worst thing about that job was going into work and seeing the same damn people everyday, who talk about the same damn stuff.  You only miss it when it's gone... Boy do I miss that job.

That is a lil diff...but from what I read, I wasnt shocked or apualled (sp?).

That is a lil diff...but from what I read, I wasnt shocked or apualled (sp?).

I've said the same or worse and to my knowledge nobody has quit because of me. On an internet message board people need to get a thicker skin I guess, cause nobody should really give a s*** if you got your feeling hurt.