Cubbies are trashing the oufield!

If this happened at the Cell, the television news would be all over it, the animals throwing stuff on the field. Because its the urinal, we probably won't here a thing about it, or it will be reported as fans being into the game, which because its at the Urinal, you know that can't be the case. Or it will be reported that it was justified.

I'm going to guess that none of what the Cubs fans did (to the outfield)will make the paper......or be mentioned outisde of this board.

By the way, who the hell is in the booth for WGN? Guy is mumbling and I can't hear a damn word he's saying. Not that it matters, because if Cubs continue to lose (and their fans continue to become sober) this will become an entertaining 2 innings.

I'm going to guess that none of what the Cubs fans did (to the outfield)will make the paper......or be mentioned outisde of this board. 

By the way, who the hell is in the booth for WGN?  Guy is mumbling and I can't hear a damn word he's saying. Not that it matters, because if Cubs continue to lose (and their fans continue to become sober) this will become an entertaining 2 innings.

Depaul coach dave leiato(sp?)

Is it kind of like what happened ten or 15 years ago when Andrew Dawson went ape s***.  I remember watching that live (on tv) and I can't think of many times that I laughed harder when watching a ball game.

It wasn't a Larry Bowa type rant, but it was pretty good for Dusty.

If this happened at the Cell, the television news would be all over it, the animals throwing stuff on the field. Because its the urinal, we probably won't here a thing about it, or it will be reported as fans being into the game, which because its at the Urinal, you know that can't be the case. Or it will be reported that it was justified.

You beat me to it Dick. :lol:

Did anyone who witnessed the incident notice if WGN showed any the fans throwing s*** on the field?

It wasn't a Larry Bowa type rant, but it was pretty good for Dusty.

He beat the crap out of the lineup card. I guess it was the curse of the card today. If they lose and miss the playoffs by 1 game maybe they will give it a last meal and blow it up too.

You beat me to it Dick.  :lol:

Did anyone who witnessed the incident notice if WGN showed any the fans throwing s*** on the field?

Just a quick shot. Dip and Stoner did mention it too.

You beat me to it Dick.  :lol:

I didn't see it but a few folks watching in the lunchroom said they "flashed" it. :lol:

That's because the Cub's fans are lovable losers. They can do no wrong. :fthecubs

Is it kind of like what happened ten or 15 years ago when Andrew Dawson went ape s***.  I remember watching that live (on tv) and I can't think of many times that I laughed harder when watching a ball game.

Aww, dude I remember when that happened. Joe West threw Dawson out of the game for arguing balls and strikes. Andre went back in the dugout, tossed 2 water coolers and some bats, and then the drunks in the bleachers started throwing beer cups in the outfield. Classic. :lol:

Here comes Danny Graves, possibly, if Kenny feels the need to trade for a closer, our future closer.

Doesn't look like much of an improvement over what the Sox have now.