My incredible tale...

Bighurt52235

Ok, here it goes. I was watching the Sox game today, and when I had to leave they were down 3-2. When I returned, I rushed to the TV to see if the game was still on. It was at commercial, and then SoxPost came on. Melton and Andrews seemed a little down, so that was not looking good, and when they were showing the game recap, they stopped after Konerko's homerun, then showed the starting pitching line. When I saw that Buehrle had given up 5 runs in the game, I became extremely disillusioned (assuming they'd lossed), and turned the TV off. Several hours later, I'm watching the Braves-Marlins game and I see on the bottom line that they won 6-5! :headbang

That's sweet. They went from 10-8 to 11-7 in a split second. What a thrill.

I tuned it late due to the race (oh yeah, NASCAR, I've got something for ya - :fyou ) - I had been flipping back and forth - and it looked like post-game, but it was really bottom of the 9th.

Good to see them win. One question, was that home plate ump as erratic in his calls as he seemed?

I went to 5 p.m. Mass.

As I exited the car at 4:35 my cell phone update thing had us with two runners on base

and down by a run in the ninth with one out.

I had a good feeling we'd win.

When I returned to the car at 6:30 I saw we'd won, 6-5.

It made me feel good cause it was a comeback win, which we haven't had many

of the past two seasons.

Nice win.

I tuned it late due to the race (oh yeah, NASCAR, I've got something for ya -  :fyou ) - I had been flipping back and forth - and it looked like post-game, but it was really bottom of the 9th. 

Good to see them win.  One question, was that home plate ump as erratic in his calls as he seemed?

I just happened to flip through the channels with 6 laps to go on the race today - when a race is that close to the end I will watch it. And I have to agree... NASCAR :fyou . But, that's so hard... I think they should race back to the start finish line and then flag it down.

I tuned it late due to the race (oh yeah, NASCAR, I've got something for ya -  :fyou ) - I had been flipping back and forth - and it looked like post-game, but it was really bottom of the 9th. 

Good to see them win.  One question, was that home plate ump as erratic in his calls as he seemed?

That's what you get for watching people drive in circles for hours at a time. ;)

That's what you get for watching people drive in circles for hours at a time. ;)

I heard u guys threw rubbish onto the track in protest. To top that, last Friday at a big footy match, 1 team played so bad, supporters spat at the coach and players when they walked off. 2 of em r likely to be arrested now. :lol:

I heard u guys threw rubbish onto the track in protest. To top that, last Friday at a big footy match, 1 team played so bad, supporters spat at the coach and players when they walked off. 2 of em r likely to be arrested now.  :lol:

Yeah - it was a stupid thing they did, but with the way NASCAR has been getting, i am not surprised it happened.

It was mostly Jr fans that did it and he seemed to think it was okay by his post-race comments.