O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os

cwsox

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, but I'm more pissed off right now than I was when the Sox blew the season opener.

I'm with ya. I sub Willie for Dransfeldt and move Uribe to short. Ozzie must make a statement here. There was the non-2B-cover on the steal in the first which turned into a run, the HORRIBLE AB with the bases loaded, and now a 2 run error that turned into 4 runs. OG needs to get E-Lo's back and let him know that that s*** won't stand on this team.

BTW, I don't give a f*** that the scrub saved a game for us. That only makes us for one of his errors. H

Loaiza has not looked good all year, and this start has been no different.  :angry:

You are forgetting his 5-0 2-hit shutout in Tampa Bay. But, I agree that you can't give up 7 hits in 4 innings and expect to keep down the opposition.

Of course we continue to choke when we need the clutch hit to drive in runners.

Carlos is dangerous when he starts taking pitches the other way.  Right now he's looking for stuff to pull...and he strikes out on 3 pitches there.

and he's a pansy at the palte when he's got homer on his mind. Which is what he's had since he started the season off with those couple homers.

and he's a pansy at the palte when he's got homer on his mind.  Which is what he's had since he started the season off with those couple homers.

And keep in mind, all of Carlos HRs this year are of the solo variety. He has been brutal in the clutch this year.

Can you believe that at bat? Three straight fastballs over the plate by Lopez......and LEE whiffed.

I watched the game last night on ESPN2 and couldn't believe how totally inept some of these hitters looked. Crede might have homered but he k'd 4-times, Lee couldn't do anything, Gload looked lost at the plate, Thomas was even looking dead. It was not pretty as far as offense. Bases loaded and one out and they couldn't score. Let's hope they shake off whatever ails them soon.