Game Thread Game 1

redandwhite

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

at least there's another game in 30 minutes, I couldn't sleep well if this is all we got today.

Exactly how I feel. Remember last year waking up during the afternoon and finding out Sox lost 1-0 to Detroit. I couldn't believe it, and I literally ruined my whole day.

Hoperfully Game 2 is Diaz' turn to pitch dominant.

I feel worst for Garland. He pitched a great game. This team shouldn't be losing 1-0

Game 2 looks to be awful. Hopefully, Diaz can pitch a strong game. But, he's going to have alot of pressure on him after the Sox lost the first game. Ozzie rested alot of the guys for Game 1 so hopefully, game 2 they come out swinging.

Prediction

Baltimore - 6

Sox - 5

I feel worst for Garland. He pitched a great game. This team shouldn't be losing 1-0

Game 2 looks to be awful. Hopefully, Diaz can pitch a strong game. But, he's going to have alot of pressure on him after the Sox lost the first game. Ozzie rested alot of the guys for Game 1 so hopefully, game 2 they come out swinging.

Prediction

Baltimore - 6

Sox - 5

:dips***

Prediction

Baltimore - 6

Sox - 5

Go figure...

Damnit, where was this in game one?  Jon Garland is probably shaking his head and smiling... :D

I actually think he probably swore at first, then smiled. I doubt he laughed happily. If anything it was an evil laugh. ;) :lol: